'Future' Compatibility ideas

Sorry I ask but let's just say if these species and subspecies will soon be in Planet Zoo (whether or not), what other species and subspecies do these species and and subspecies below benefit from sharing spaces?
  1. Chital aka Axis deer
  2. Emu
  3. other marsupials (like eastern grey kangaroo, and excluding Tasmanian devil as predator)
  4. Lar gibbon
  5. Bighorn sheep
  6. Dromedary camel
  7. Mountain goat
  8. Black rhinoceros
  9. Raccoon
  10. Linnaues' two-toed sloth
  11. Brazilian three-banded Armadillo
  12. Rockhopper Penguin
  13. Humboldt Penguin
Can reply when red this?

I tried:
  1. Chital aka Axis deer: With peafowl, and perhaps Indian rhinos and Indian elephants.
  2. Emu: With kangaroos.

3. Lar gibbon: With orangutans, binturongs, proboscis monkeys.
  4. Bighorn sheep: With pronghorns, bison.
  5. Dromedary camel: With fennec foxes, springboks.
  6. Mountain goat: With dall sheep.
  7. Black rhinoceros: with all African savannah herbivores.
  8. Raccoon: with beavers.
  9. Linnaues' two-toed sloth: with all South American tropical herbivores.
  10. Brazilian three-banded Armadillo: with all South American tropical herbivores.
  11. Rockhopper Penguin: with king penguins.
  12. Humboldt Penguin: None?

I tried:
  1. Chital aka Axis deer: With peafowl, and perhaps Indian rhinos and Indian elephants.
  2. Emu: With kangaroos.

3. Lar gibbon: With orangutans, binturongs, proboscis monkeys.
  4. Bighorn sheep: With pronghorns, bison.
  5. Dromedary camel: With fennec foxes, springboks.
  6. Mountain goat: With dall sheep.
  7. Black rhinoceros: with all African savannah herbivores.
  8. Raccoon: with beavers.
  9. Linnaues' two-toed sloth: with all South American tropical herbivores.
  10. Brazilian three-banded Armadillo: with all South American tropical herbivores.
  11. Rockhopper Penguin: with king penguins.
  12. Humboldt Penguin: None?
Thanks. Sorry I ask this but any other compatibility ideas (and theories) of species and subspecies that weren't in Planet Zoo?

Let's say if bighorn sheep and mountain goats will be in Planet Zoo (whether or not), could they do benefit from sharing share with each other? Those two species are North American mountain-native herbivores.

Sorry I ask but let's just say if these species and subspecies will soon be in Planet Zoo (whether or not), what other species and subspecies do these species and and subspecies below benefit from sharing spaces?
  1. Chital aka Axis deer
  2. Emu
  3. other marsupials (like eastern grey kangaroo, and excluding Tasmanian devil as predator)
  4. Lar gibbon
  5. Bighorn sheep
  6. Dromedary camel
  7. Mountain goat
  8. Black rhinoceros
  9. Raccoon
  10. Linnaues' two-toed sloth
  11. Brazilian three-banded Armadillo
  12. Rockhopper Penguin
  13. Humboldt Penguin
Can reply when red this?
On this list I would assume the following:
1. Axis deer/chital would be compatible with the Indian peafowl and Indian rhinoceros, probably the Indian elephant as well.
2. Emu would be compatible with the red kangaroo and koala.
3. Any other marsupials would likely be compatible with the red kangaroo and emu, though probably not different kangaroo species together.
4. I would expect the gibbon to get a bonus from the orangutan, small-clawed otter, proboscis monkey, water buffalo, Malayan tapir, etc.
5. Bighorn sheep is a tougher one to guess - probably the beaver, moose, maybe even the reindeer since it includes the North American caribou.
6. The camel would likely gain a bonus from the gemsbok. They don't overlap in real life but they were a classic mix in both Zoo Tycoon games.
7. Mountain goat is probably similar to the bighorn sheep.
8. The same as the southern white rhinoceros for the black rhinoceros.
9. Raccoon - I'm not convinced they would have any interspecies enrichment.
10. Sloth would probably be compatible with the tapir, capuchin, giant anteater, etc.
11. Same as the sloth.
12. King penguin, but that's probably it.
13. Probably none.

Top Bottom