FUTUREWORLD II Is almost done!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Here's a link to my first FUTUREWORLD Coaster:
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOZdt2q5HM0&

Attachments

• Screenshot-(596).jpg
    Screenshot-(596).jpg
    798.6 KB · Views: 202
Wow - stunning. Couple of points. 1- overall an amazing ride/park. Its almost unbelievable that you fit all this in one map. the way you move from scene to scene makes it look 10x larger than it really is. 2- I really liked the towards the end where you look like you are gliding in for a landing to the post back on earth (?). 3. of all the visual eye candy there is here, one specific thing caught my eye as we flew bay...the hidden sideways helicopters used as huge fan blades. Very well done.

Hi , enormous , incredible ride - as always !- To do such effects and sceneries , have you time to sleep ? You're the "Spielberg" in Planco !!!!!! WELL DONE !!!! 😍👍👍👍🦸‍♂️

Awesome!!! 😎
Hey Joel, Somebody made a good point to me, they thought I was spamming my FUTUREWORLD 2 a little too much (which I wasn't trying to do, just excited to let people see the progress and sneak peeks of the ride before I go live with it) and said I should just update the same thread rather than making a new one each time. I never thought of that. Can you tell me how can I delete a thread and how can I update a new one? Thanks! -Tommy

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hey Joel, Somebody made a good point to me, they thought I was spamming my FUTUREWORLD 2 a little too much (which I wasn't trying to do, just excited to let people see the progress and sneak peeks of the ride before I go live with it) and said I should just update the same thread rather than making a new one each time. I never thought of that. Can you tell me how can I delete a thread and how can I update a new one? Thanks! -Tommy
I saw the point. Hold on while I close your other threads and rename your primary thread...

You can easily post updates of your creation by replying to your own thread, with some new screenshots, a background story, or anything else that you want to share relating to your creation. That way everything related to your creation will be in a single thread, which is both easier for other users and won't get us moderators unhappy about the spamming of new threads ;)

Please continue here: Futureworld 2.

Thread closed.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom