GALNET - 08 MAR 3307 - The Declaration of Archon Delaine

An intellectual would apply toxin to all the White pieces and let the opponent go first :) But Im not sure how the rest of the Kumo Crew would react and whether they would all hail the new King if that was the method of succession.....maybe if they were Assassins it would be fine but doesnt seem to fit the image of Kumo :)
I can see the face of the Pirate King when you challenge him to snap.

"Hah! You mean snap someones neck! Watch them die before you!"

"Um no, I mean play cards...."

Have you actually read the articles? They are screaming because they know what's coming next: poverty and hunger. They scream because they want you to return them to Aisling.
Mine are screaming because they are about to be fed to a thargoid. How else is my little thargy supposed to grow up into a big strong Basilisk that I attempt to kill.

Did you read my replay? She sold them to me...

Burger time?
Kumo burger.jpg

Mine are screaming because they are about to be fed to a thargoid. How else is my little thargy supposed to grow up into a big strong Basilisk that I attempt to kill.

That's what I'm doing too, but for a different reason. Just found out that there is rep with the bugs and after some failed science experiments I'm not so well liked by them.

Back
Top Bottom