GALNET - 29 MAR 3307 - Demands for Empire to Solve Terrorist Problem

I didn't and neither do I own any starports.

But I'm not a fan of going full genocide in hopes of also getting a few dozen criminals killed.
They are all criminals. That's the story Fdev have clearly written, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Out of context? 😄

The "reasons" you provided are a joke. You even say yourself we first have to find out who's really behind this, but you're already oh so sure it's all the Feds' fault.
Have you actually read my post properly? Shall I highlight the reason why the Feds are to blame for everything since LTT 1935 even more?
Us Imperials tried just that in LTT 1935 after you outright refused to investigate on your own after handing you the evidence that the trail towards the NMLA led into that very system and instead chose to fight against us because you felt it was more convinient to stick to your usual "evil and oppressive Empire" propaganda you just love to spew instead of making sure that those terrorists will not get another chance to bomb a starport...
Is it clear enough now why at this point the Feds are to blame for what happened since then?

They are all criminals. That's the story Fdev have clearly written,

i really dont read it that way. I read it as a whole group of people are being persecuted because of the actions of a few / small minority....and for that matter were persecuted for years before the NMLA even existed which probably caused the NMLA to rise up in the first place. Because every other avenue they tried to get their own representation completely failed / wasnt allowed.

YMMV and not having a go at anyone personally, just the RP characters we have all created. Or in the words of Mrs Merton 'Lets have a heated debate' :)

i really dont read it that way. I read it as a whole group of people are being persecuted because of the actions of a few / small minority....and for that matter were persecuted for years before the NMLA even existed which probably caused the NMLA to rise up in the first place. Because every other avenue they tried to get their own representation completely failed / wasnt allowed.

YMMV and not having a go at anyone personally, just the RP characters we have all created. Or in the words of Mrs Merton 'Lets have a heated debate' :)
I'd applaud Fdev if it was a nuanced story, but, I'm judging them on their previous track record.

Last edited:
If the Marlinist Systems were all adults I could see that but there were families trying to escape on the Megaships as well surely, its a whole civilisation with different generations or to put it another way...Won't somebody think of the children! :)

Also even the Imps referred to terrorist 'cells operating within this system' in previous GalNet, 14th Oct 3306, so recognised that not all Marlinist are NMLA at all.

Who will benefit the most, if Marlinists are all killed, and for what reason?
Are there evidence that ALL or ANY Marlinists from the Marlinist Colonies are NMLAs or just supporters?
Are there evidence when Empire pointed there were NMLA secret facilities in LTT 1935?
And now the same situation has come, Valkyrie now calls Order of Mudhrid are NMLA supporters.
Well, it's in your system now, what are you waiting for? Oh, so Feds and Alliance respect your sovereignty and you're insulted by it?
Keep pointing fingers, still no evidence, Denton style, kill first, investigate later or never.
If analyzing traffic reports can lead to NMLA, they would've been dealt with already.
If Valkyrie was shot down, wouldn't you say it's too intact at the crash site? Even the cargos outside are intact.
The whole NMLA thing, is just so fishy, what if it's just a NMLA on the left hand, and Denton on the right hand?
Anyways, Empire is up to something.

Who will benefit the most, if Marlinists are all killed, and for what reason?
Are there evidence that ALL or ANY Marlinists from the Marlinist Colonies are NMLAs or just supporters?
Are there evidence when Empire pointed there were NMLA secret facilities in LTT 1935?
And now the same situation has come, Valkyrie now calls Order of Mudhrid are NMLA supporters.
Well, it's in your system now, what are you waiting for? Oh, so Feds and Alliance respect your sovereignty and you're insulted by it?
Keep pointing fingers, still no evidence, Denton style, kill first, investigate later or never.
If analyzing traffic reports can lead to NMLA, they would've been dealt with already.
If Valkyrie was shot down, wouldn't you say it's too intact at the crash site? Even the cargos outside are intact.
The whole NMLA thing, is just so fishy, what if it's just a NMLA on the left hand, and Denton on the right hand?
Anyways, Empire is up to something.
You mean full circle? Like an inside job? Like that event in the USA in the early 2000s I can't elaborate more on without getting banned even though it's a joke?

Then why would they bomb their own Starports?

Am I the only Fed who'd love a fleet of Majestics to go on soujourn with Patreus on the bridge? I expect even that much back up still wouldn't be enough to persuade his supporters to throw off the "imperial cloaking device" though 🤭. Seriously though his nuanced and intelligent style of diplomacy is something we're entirely happy with 😉.

Despite sharing intelligence via ACT, the Alliance and Federation have demanded that the Empire must do more to eradicate the NMLA, since it is ‘Imperial in origin and ambition’.

Lol. Federation: "Do M0r3 t0 huN7 t3h t3RR0r1st5!"
Empire: (finds a bomb factory in Federal territory)
Federation: ... no wait... stop...

Also the Federation:
Dc73js.gif

So Denton?
I assume Denton, but doubt that he has the brain for it, I want to point fingers, but I'll put a question mark at the end of it.
If there's no such vocab called "nuance" in FDev's dictionary.

It simply leaves the choice of Denton being the man, or one of the Marlinists factions are NMLA supporters, or ALL ARE.
After all, I lack the lore knowledge than most of you guys do since I've only joined the galaxy like 2 months ago.
Maybe I'll have to ask how many times has FDev brought faction massacre onto the table for CMDRs to chew on?
Still, it's FDevs to give the choice and CMDRs to pull the trigger.

Thinking it lore-wise, the 11 super power figures are pretty much invincible and untouchable.
(But are they really untouchable? Maybe it could be pushed if CMDRs want to push it.)
Marlinists are related to the lore of Marlin Duval, which would exist since 24th century till now 34th, maybe they weren't brought up until 3306 with the NMLA events?
So, if they were only brought up last year, it could be used for a short plot, and down the drain it goes, I don't deny the possibility of that.

Law-wise, 21st century common law knowledge I mean, one's innocent until proven guilty, though it's also common that politicians use the general public's lack of understanding on situation and media press domination to swing the public opinion on cases that has no hard evidence to pin down the suspect or defendant.

So, as a Marlinists, I can't say much but request all CMDRs to hold the trigger until there's hard evidence to freely say shoot them all.

Last edited:
Marlinists should be forced to use Apex Shuttles. That would give them plenty of time to consider their life choices.

In a shocking turn of events, Theta 7 was recently heard sobbing and begging members of the Imperial Senate:
"Pleeeeeease....p-lease....I'll do anything you ask. Just let me off this damn Adder!"

Am I the only Fed
Yes, just you left now lol all the rest are now Rocheserists, or is it Jupiterns?
So, if they were only brought up last year, it could be used for a short plot, and down the drain it goes, I don't deny the possibility of that.
Out of game - the idea I think is that we have a jigsaw puzzle thats going to take up to 2 years to complete. At the moment we have a bit of blue that might be the sky and a bit of yellow that might be the sun and a few other bits and we might have a corner piece. The idea is they gradually come together as we get more pieces and we realise, oh that yellow bit is a banana and that blue bit isnt the sky but a postmans uniform and the whole picture is a postman eating a banana and that green bit is a forest they are in. All I know for sure so far is that creates speculation and talk, which is good fun.
So, as a Marlinists, I can't say much but request all CMDRs to hold the trigger until there's hard evidence to freely say shoot them all.
Dont worry. Cmdrs have had 2 chances now and both times defended the Marlinists, although it hasnt always worked out. Lack of proof is a major argument point in those decisions and actions to defend them.

Marlinists should be forced to use Apex Shuttles. That would give them plenty of time to consider their life choices.

In a shocking turn of events, Theta 7 was recently heard sobbing and begging members of the Imperial Senate:
"Pleeeeeease....p-lease....I'll do anything you ask. Just let me off this damn Adder!"

Now now, theres no need to call for cruel and unusual punishments :)

Back
Top Bottom