ANNOUNCEMENT Game Balancing Pt.3

For me this is simple.
Difficulty slider is valid only in full offline mode. furhther discussion is pointless as long as even solo player will have influence on BGS and markets.
No offline mode? So no difficulty level, swallow it, all of us bought this game with knowledge, that this isn't offline game, with knowledge, that progression is a thing, and with knowledge, that editing save is impossible. This game never was as easy as now, even without mining exploits.
And no, fact, that we can't achieve all stuff by doing only 1 thing is great.
Your Opinion is Valid, and so is mine.
However I think being able to choose how you achieve all stuff, would be better, if you had more than one way to do it.
By allowing all Items to be bought or sold, would allow players to choose what way they enjoy to do it.
Choice is always better than having none.

that elite rly need "offline mode"
The first reason why the elite needs an offline regime is to avoid such discontent .... this balance is complete nonsense .... well, did the people farm money to whom did it interfere? We still don’t have as many carriers as there are billionaires who can buy it .... it is enough to fly to the colony not through the highway to scan the systems and you can safely buy a FC ... the math is simple 22000/50 = 440 .... scan 440 systems with a full inventory, well, if not for a FC, then you will earn half of the FC for sure .... there are no problems at all ... The main problem is in gankers and the fact that they are trying to make a Korean MMO from the elite .... I am for donation within reasonable limits, as now, komon people, hfff, the developers want to eat too, but such nerfs do not bring either the involvement of players in the game, or additional sales .... only old players who have been snoring are salivating ... WE suffered! EVERYONE must suffer ...

Last edited:
Why?))) So it will continue, rails and plasma bend everything, and the rest of the weapon is only for NPCs

and the mouse, don´t forget.

If you want to be really accurate and fly full FA OFF with Hotas, you have to practice thousands of hours. With the ing mouse and relative mouse you need to practice only the third part. But is perfectly balanced... sure.

Now, all the mouse talibans come and throw rocks on me and say "git gud" I don´t care

nevertheless, I am depressed that all pvp is built on two types of weapons and gankers act like jackals, without self-esteem. Fly with a wing and kill one ... This is the policy of rats and not real warriors. You can't become a legend like that. And still laser mining is profitless

WHY do they keep messing with this game? I feel like ED is still some sort of Early Access game. Do all MMOs act like this? First one I've played. I found one thing I loved doing and it paid well doing it, Void Opal Core mining, and then, a few months later, they kill it. I know I can still VO Core mine, but it has literally always been an all day process just to fill up 128t Krait MKII, but I would go sell that for about $200M, and there was great satisfaction in all that work with a nice payout. Why'd they have to kill that? What's was the point?

Deleted member 192138

D
and the mouse, don´t forget.

If you want to be really accurate and fly full FA OFF with Hotas, you have to practice thousands of hours. With the gently caressing mouse and relative mouse you need to practice only the third part. But is perfectly balanced... sure.

Now, all the mouse talibans come and throw rocks on me and say "git gud" I don´t care
Culturally insensitive reference but okay

WHY do they keep messing with this game? I feel like ED is still some sort of Early Access game. Do all MMOs act like this? First one I've played. I found one thing I loved doing and it paid well doing it, Void Opal Core mining, and then, a few months later, they kill it. I know I can still VO Core mine, but it has literally always been an all day process just to fill up 128t Krait MKII, but I would go sell that for about $200M, and there was great satisfaction in all that work with a nice payout. Why'd they have to kill that? What's was the point?
Indeed most MMO act like this

Let me ask a reasonable, IMO, question here... they want to "balance" things, make mission payouts more inline with effort, if I understand this correctly, is always their claim. OK, so look at these missions in the screen shot I just took. WHO is going to travel 20,000 Lys or even 5000 Lys, for a paltry payout that you can make in any haz res zone in a combat ship within a few hours? Really, there's someone in such need of 45,000 million credits or 3 Biotech or 31 Gold, that they are actually going to travel for DAYS to get 20,000 Lys for this "Balanced Reward"?! Check that one mission... you have to travel nearly 23,000 Lys for $50M, and that's really 46,000 Lys, because you don't receive the reward until you return to the mission spawn location. What?! Who does these? I guess, I could see if you were headed that way, maybe have a Fleet Carrier, or just know of some fast travel wormhole... Come on! You want "Balanced" missions? Then how about making a 46,000 Ly round trip worth say $5B? Should that trip not, at least, be worth a few Billion credits?

Untitled.jpg

Top Bottom