ANNOUNCEMENT Game Balancing Pt.3

Another week and we've arrived in February, maybe on this one we get news about game balancing part 4 :D
I have a feeling that they just bothered to nerf mining ... and like they threw a little on combat and that's it ... and this is when the trade was completely killed ... there will be no more balancing, they just threw us into mining and that's it ... humble yourself or hate

I have a feeling that they just bothered to nerf mining ... and like they threw a little on combat and that's it ... and this is when the trade was completely killed ... there will be no more balancing, they just threw us into mining and that's it ... humble yourself or hate

I wouldn't call 4-10x multipliers to combat little. You can reliably combat your way to a FC with it now, though it requires the abnormal pirate stacking to get millions per kill.

Trading isn't dead. You have record profit trades of 40k-60k per ton involving the minerals that were buffed and are sold by stations. Previously you'd only go up to like 30k/ton with the weirdly high agronomic prices despite a single digit demand and some faction state stacking.

The issue is that those are making extraction economies too good compared to other economies, which didn't have price changes and are pretty irrelevant now unless you're doing trading for influence - why would you trade for a 1k-2k per ton profit if you can go for 40k at dozens of locations in the bubble. This is what I'm hoping to see adressed in a future balancing phase - taking a look at the prices for other economy types.

All things are dead, if he can't earn billions in day :)
He is just victim of mining, it was too good and it kill perception of many, many players.

I wouldn't call 4-10x multipliers to combat little. You can reliably combat your way to a FC with it now, though it requires the abnormal pirate stacking to get millions per kill.

Trading isn't dead. You have record profit trades of 40k-60k per ton involving the minerals that were buffed and are sold by stations. Previously you'd only go up to like 30k/ton with the weirdly high agronomic prices despite a single digit demand and some faction state stacking.

The issue is that those are making extraction economies too good compared to other economies, which didn't have price changes and are pretty irrelevant now unless you're doing trading for influence - why would you trade for a 1k-2k per ton profit if you can go for 40k at dozens of locations in the bubble. This is what I'm hoping to see adressed in a future balancing phase - taking a look at the prices for other economy types.
to do trade? no thanks, I'd rather sit on one of my corvettes and go with my friends to punish pirates by the hundreds. Quickly reliably practical + engineering resorts again. And just to fly in order to fly .... in the game .... explorer is an endgame for beautiful screensavers.

Has part 4 been previously announced as an actual "thing" or is this simply optimism?

It's on the OP - "Welcome to the third and final set of game balancing changes this side of 2021. In the new year, we'll turn our attention to other aspects of the game that you've raised in your suggestions and feedback."

Oh never mind, having some kinda mix up... for some reason the platinum hotspot was in the metal rich ring (B ring)

Going to hunt down a metallic with a platinum hotspot to verify this one way or another.

Top Bottom