Game crash on franchise zoo load since 1.19

Since I downloaded the update I've not been able to open my franchise zoo, which I have spent maybe 1 year on. I'm so upset cause I've been working on this zoo for over 1 year and now it doesn't load at all. My Other zoos in Franchise load but this zoo doesn't. I don't know how to fix this one zoo. It's the biggest zoo I've ever done and it's taken over 1 year to get as far as I have with it, as I'm not really free that often to play. I've tried renaming and trying loading directly from the load menu but nothing works.

Last time I played was 3/4/2022. I loaded the game to play with the new DLC animals but it doesn't allow me into my zoo without crashing.

Edit: I also have an autosave from 30/3/2022 But that doesn't load either. Trying to load as a sandbox/Challenge. I have no mods, I play vanilla.

Last edited:
You are not alone. This particular update seems to have brought a number of similar problems just based on here and the issue tracker and steam comments. I personally have one franchise zoo that it crashes to desktop while trying to load. All other franchise zoos are fine, just this one that isn't. THe fact it's my "main" zoo I've really worked hard on and considered my flagship zoo is particularly worrisome that i may have lost it forever.

Editing to add, be sure to log a ticket in the info tracker (or that you're having the same issue on a ticket that's already submitted). That helps Frontier get a better scope of how widespread the issue is.

Last edited:
I'm a little shock frontier or planet zoo teams doesn't make any announce or message for all the report send about the trouble until the 1.9 .

only a few message will be good.

a big error of communication I think and it's so frustationg to stay in the fog witout answer or info

Top Bottom