Game keeps crashing

Not much, the game is still in development so that is something they are working on. However I pledge my allegiance to a power that happened to be very far away from the starting zone. I get less lag and less crashes way out there

The thing is every time I tried to jump to another system right when the when the countdown starts

- - - Updated - - -

When the countdown starts it crashes

I don't know if solo/open play make difference in that. So far I only played solo and never had a single crash (just a pair of times I was kicked back to main menu due a server connection error).

A friend of mine who plays Elite has this same problem, he's on the Xbox preview program and can only play sole, when he does play online he will crash after 2 x FSD jumps. Hes tried the reinstall route among other things but is now resigned t playing sole in hope the next update for Elite will fix his problem.

I've crashed a couple times two and I just restocked the game and started playing for about two hours it crashes but I'm okay with this game the game is still in development and I absolutely love it Best game on Xbox one

Top Bottom