Game Specs?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I realise this is extremely early to ask, but is there any word of what the game specs will be?
I'm just a little worried that my PC may not be able to handle the awesomeness.

Currently, its still too early on in development to give a proper set of details on this.

A general idea for the system specs with the Cobra engine would be having a peek at the Elite Dangerous system requirements. [happy]

Also, head on over to systemrequirementslab.com and do a "Can You Run It?" search for "Elite: Dangerous", it will compare the specs of your computer against the minimum system requirements of that piece of software and let you know how your PC will handle the game as well as give you detailed information in reference to all of your hardware specs to run the game. This will help put you in the ballpark as to whether you will be able to run Planet Coaster or not and how well you may be able to run it.

Last edited:
Thanks, I just tried Game-debate.com and it looks like there is a 50% chance my PC may not be able to handle the game, oh dear. :(
And I just Beta-preordered it yesterday.

I think I'm ok for Minimum specs, but not for Recommended specs.

Thanks, I just tried Game-debate.com and it looks like there is a 50% chance my PC may not be able to handle the game, oh dear. :(
And I just Beta-preordered it yesterday.

I think I'm ok for Minimum specs, but not for Recommended specs.
Maybe if you post your actual specs, we can help you on what parts to buy for your computer ? That's the cool thing with a computer, you can change pieces (quite) easily [happy]

I mean, not now, but when we know the specs for the game, in a few weeks / months.

Last edited:
I'd need to save up for a whole new PC. [happy]

My current PC's Intel i7 must be about 7 years old now, and no one makes LGA 1366 Processors anymore.
MY GPU is a Quadro, which I know millions will tell me is not for gaming, but I spend 90% of my time working on 3D Animations, and I need the accuracy.

The only thing I can upgrade is the 6GB of Ram.

Oh well, even if I can't play the game, at least I helped contribute to someone's payment for a week. [big grin]

Last edited:
I'd need to save up for a whole new PC. [happy]

My current PC's Intel i7 must be about 7 years old now, and no one makes LGA 1366 Processors anymore.
MY GPU is a Quadro, which I know millions will tell me is not for gaming, but I spend 90% of my time working on 3D Animations, and I need the accuracy.

The only thing I can upgrade is the 6GB of Ram.

Oh well, even if I can't play the game, at least I helped contribute to someone's payment for a week. [big grin]

My thinking is, even if I can't run the game right now, I own it, so when I can run it, it's there and ready to go. I had a bunch of games like that until recently when I upgraded my graphics card, and it was definitely worth it, since I had all these great games I'd never really played properly.

Good question. I too am wondering about system specs since I'm buying a new laptop next month and want to ensure I can play this game.

With all the animations I feel like the recommended system specs would be rather high.
8gb ram
2 gb graphics card
I5 or better

Elite dangerous system spec seem rather low for this game. Who knows I could be wrong :)

Good question. I too am wondering about system specs since I'm buying a new laptop next month and want to ensure I can play this game.

With all the animations I feel like the recommended system specs would be rather high.
8gb ram
2 gb graphics card
I5 or better

Elite dangerous system spec seem rather low for this game. Who knows I could be wrong :)

I don't think you will need a 2 gb graphics chard, maybe 6 - 8 gigs of ram, a 1 gb graphics card and a I5 or better, but this is all my speculation.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom