Gamescom 2018 - Frontier Meet!

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings all!

It’s time for another Frontier meet up! We’re coming to Gamescom in August and we want to meet up with you to chat, enjoy free food, drinks and even more fun! We can’t wait to see you there!

If you…
- Are available on August the 22nd from 8PM -12AM CEST
- And can make it to our venue at the Cologne Chocolate Museum in Cologne, Germany

…Then we invite you to our Frontier Community Meet! Spaces are limited so it will be first come first served!

All you need to do is fill in this Google Form to request your tickets and wait for a response from the Frontier Community team.

You will receive confirmation of your tickets via Eventbrite. Tickets are free but you must be over 18 to be allowed into the venue and you can reserve up to two tickets per person. Tickets are for the Frontier meet only and are not associated with entry to Gamescom.

If you have any questions please email community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line “Frontier Community Meet Gamescom 2018”

We look forward to seeing you there!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Awesome to hear about a new Frontier Community Meet! I look forward to see and chat with fellow players of both Elite: Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Jurassic World Evolution!

Count me in! :D

Oh, so nice :)
I'd love to be there, but doesn't look like I could make it that time :-(
Have tons of fun all and I wish you a great evening :)

Removed 10 kilos and then .... Chocolate Museum. Thank you Frontier , that you so sabotaged my diet plans, but I think you can count me in.

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone,

We're glad to hear you're excited... and it shows because we've reached the current guest limit for the Gamescom 2018 Frontier Meet. As the event has limited places, you will be sent an invite via Eventbrite (to the email address you registered in the form). Please confirm to the invite to receive your ticket for the event!

In the event that spaces free up, we will re-open the form and update you on this thread.

Please note that attendance to the event is not guaranteed without the confirmation from Eventbrite.

Oh crap! I was considering to go, choosing between either this or the Winter Efteling if costs permit. I didn't notice there was a guest limit, and that it was already full. Oh well, the alternative is perfect too [big grin]

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone!

We've got a few places left, so we've reopened the form. Spaces are going quick, so don't delay!

Your invite will be confirmed by Eventbrite, so please keep an eye on your email inbox and don't forget to confirm that you're attending.

Oh by the way... Can somebody help me out what the Parking Situation is there? I tried to look online but I’m none the wiser. Is there a dedicated Parking Place I can leave my Car? Or at least Nearby?

Oh by the way... Can somebody help me out what the Parking Situation is there? I tried to look online but I’m none the wiser. Is there a dedicated Parking Place I can leave my Car? Or at least Nearby?

"Parking Around the Clock" (https://www.stadt-koeln.de/leben-in-koeln/verkehr/parken/parken-rund-um-die-uhr-fuer-4-euro, the whole day for 4 Euro. Parking maps are in the Link. Nearest location is Blaubach and then about 15 mins. walk to Chocolatemuseum.

Parkhaus At Heumarkt is also about 15 mins away (on foot), but cost 2.50€ per hour.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Tomorrow is the big day of Frontier Community Meet in Cologne (and the first private visitor day of Gamescom). I am looking forward to meet other Planet Coaster fans and players! :D

Anyone from the forums who's attending Frontier Community Meet?

Top Bottom