Patch Notes Update Gamma 2.00 incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Made my day, rofl.

How do you save them? Were is the file located?

This is what you need.

support.orerve.net

You might want to back up your Custom.binds after you've got the bindings set up to your liking.
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\Options\Bindings ¹,²

AppData is a hidden folder, so you need to set your explorer to show hidden files/folders.

¹ Windows 7 location, don't know about Windows 8 / 8.1
² at least on Ultimate & Professional, don't know about Home / Home Premium

Wow! That's a lot of enhancements and fixes, but I can't see any mention of the bug whereby you get a wanted status for attacking a ship too early after it has attacked you. You have to wait until you finish scanning them. I thought I'd seen in an earlier post that it had been fixed.

Well done. Let's hope the fixes won't break anything new :) The type7 will probably restore my fun in the game. Grinding from 6-55 million will likely be a bit more enjoyable that way. Also GAWD DAMN THANK YOU for the route planner. :)

Is anyone else Locking permanently on the loading screen... Also I hear either the fan on my CPU or GPU freaking out. Seeing as my CPU was only at like, 20% use going to guess my GPU.

Seems as though Gamma 2.0 is completely unplayable for me, won't make it past the loading screen. the ship isn't even spinning, game is totally frozen.

Yep me too, ship makes a few spins then stops and game doesn't load :( Can't say I've noticed the CPU or GPU working any harder though

Ok the first thing that strikes me is wear&tear repairs are going to kill all bigger ships. I logged off with 96% wear on the Python and it wants me to pay 2.7 million to fix it up.
OMG! I always keep my ship clean & tidy. Can't stand the wear and tear, so almost do it every time i dock. But to pay so much money for it? OMG. Still can't believe it, can anyone post screens? preferably someone with a Type6 or ASP with 100% wear&tear :)

OMG! I always keep my ship clean & tidy. Can't stand the wear and tear, so almost do it every time i dock. But to pay so much money for it? OMG. Still can't believe it, can anyone post screens? preferably someone with a Type6 or ASP with 100% wear&tear :)

Heh until your ship starts falling apart and all your expensive upgrades fail :) The last thing you need is that happening in the middle of nowhere...

Is anyone else Locking permanently on the loading screen... Also I hear either the fan on my CPU or GPU freaking out. Seeing as my CPU was only at like, 20% use going to guess my GPU.

Seems as though Gamma 2.0 is completely unplayable for me, won't make it past the loading screen. the ship isn't even spinning, game is totally frozen.
It still can be your CPU when only 2 cores are busy spinning. Sounds like a spinlock to me.

That was a server update and already in as far as I know.

Michael

I have not noticed any real difference in quantity or availability of rare goods.

Lave had 143 bottles of brandy last night (this is actually the largest inventory I've ever seen at Lave). Ethgreze had 80 tea buds and Hecate had 40-something worms. These are approx the same as when rares were first added.

Last edited:
Ok the first thing that strikes me is wear&tear repairs are going to kill all bigger ships. I logged off with 96% wear on the Python and it wants me to pay 2.7 million to fix it up.

That's plain stupid. It's chipped paint! Anyone with smaller ships see the cost yet?

Since I have nowhere near enough to afford a Python how much is 2.7million to a Python pilot? Chump change-ish? A major expense-ishl? Or "I'm going to skip this poorly implemented game mechanic since the costs are outrageous to insulting levels"-ish?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom