07 To all new and vet commanders

Galactic Areospace Sydicate AKA GASA is currently looking for new members to join this whacky bunch of inbred outcasts, the squad is very active and humble with members from all walks of life and timezones that in the magic of deep space all seem to manage to get along. If you are looking for a place to relax and have a laugh or looking for some expertise on certain builds and locations for whatever it is you are looking for than look no further than Galactic Aresospace Syndicate. If you are ever stuck or in a pinch then every active member online at that moment will rush to assist you regardless if its helping with missions or dealing with those pesky gankers. You got our back and we got yours it's a simple as that
Key features include:
1:Active fun and friendly
2: Discord as standard
3: Monthly squad events with whacky names that usually end with a whole heap of hilarious stupidity and shooting the leader
4: Always got room to promote
5:Multiple squad based FCs
6: Players on both Legacy and Odessy
7: No active commitments or donations required to join or stay within the squad
8: Have our own system at last!!!

Things to note:
1:It is a PC squad where majority of players are mixed between UK/US timezones
2:As with most squads/clans across nearly every game out there we do have rules to a point and will only tolerate so much before you are removed for the benefit of the squad

Below this thread you will find comments/pictures from current members as to why they enjoy being in this squad why why they would recommend us to anyone they can. If you like what you see then please hit me up and i will get you drugged, taken to a secure location to begin your initiation into the fold.

Happy hunting pilots, dont forget your limpets, dont fly without a rebuy and also......everyone simps over Aisling Duval

Please send me a message and will sort out getting you invited 😜, alternatively you can search GASA in the search bar of the squadron menu in game and apply there

Court_Jester_YT Events manager/Squad Recruiter

Last edited:
Fun and friendly place with awesome commanders!
For me one of the best parts of GASA besides the awesome commanders is that you aren't required to do anything really, and for me removed the feeling of being obligated to do X and Y.
As Jester stated we have monthly events that end up in some alter universe leaving you to wonder "did that happen"?
We make carrier trips out to Guardian and Thargoid structures, Crystal Shard sites or wherever needed.

Highly recommend!

o7

Last edited:
Guardian fighter in Thargoid site -1024x576.png

I just heard that the Galactic Aerospace Syndicate player faction will be added to the game after 8 months of asking for a HQ system?

I just heard that the Galactic Aerospace Syndicate player faction will be added to the game after 8 months of asking for a HQ system?
That is true, it has been a long time coming and a lot of false promises have been made along the way but we’re all glad to finally see it moving along 😀

Galactic Areospace Sydicate AKA GASA is currently looking for new members to join this whacky bunch of inbred outcasts, the squad is very active and humble with members from all walks of life and timezones that in the magic of deep space all seem to manage to get along. If you are looking for a place to relax and have a laugh or looking for some expertise on certain builds and locations for whatever it is you are looking for than look no further than Galactic Aresospace Syndicate. If you are ever stuck or in a pinch then every active member online at that moment will rush to assist you regardless if its helping with missions or dealing with those pesky gankers. You got our back and we got yours it's a simple as that
Key features include:
3: Monthly squad events with whacky names that usually end with a whole heap of hilarious stupidity and shooting the leader

Things to note:
2:As with most squads/clans across nearly every game out there we do have rules to a point and will only tolerate so much before you are removed for the benefit of the squad

Below this thread you will find comments/pictures from current members as to why they enjoy being in this squad why why they would recommend us to anyone they can. If you like what you see then please hit me up and i will get you drugged, taken to a secure location to begin your initiation into the fold.

Happy hunting pilots, dont forget your limpets, dont fly without a rebuy and also......everyone simps over Aisling Duval

Please send me a message and will sort out getting you invited 😜, alternatively you can search GASA in the search bar of the squadron menu in game and apply there

Do you guys have people flying in Legacy?

Key features include:

Things to note:

Surely the short name is GAS not GASA? 🤔

Top Bottom