General / Off-Topic General Discussion...

Sounda like a good idea. i wonder if we will also get a mods forum as well (for aditions to the game, not for moderateors :D)

Brett C

Frontier
Tboy said:
Sounda like a good idea. i wonder if we will also get a mods forum as well (for aditions to the game, not for moderateors :D)

Kind of doubt that happening for now. Than again, it will take a little time for progress to happen. ;)

Michael Brookes

Game Director
There's currently no plans for a general chat board, but the forums are new so let's see how it goes. We already have some plans for expanding the forums so we need to work those through first.

Michael

Brett C

Frontier
mbrookes said:
There's currently no plans for a general chat board, but the forums are new so let's see how it goes. We already have some plans for expanding the forums so we need to work those through first.

Michael

Sounds like a plan. :cool:

Brett C

Frontier
RollaCoasta said:
I'm also looking forward to this. Would it also be possible to enable 100x100 avatars?

I'm doubting that the avatars will be enabled since this is the Frontier Company forum, and unlike Atari or IGN where they allow avatars at unusually large sizes. ;)

Corporate forums tend to sway away from avatars, possibly degrading the overall look of the company. (Trust me, it happens.)

What if Atari has a selection to choose from? That way they can pickc icons/avatars that will not degrade the company. They could use box art from games or atari/frontier logos. I wouldn't mind that.

Well fine then Phil! LOL JK - I would rather have none also, BUT if they do allow avatars then I would like there to be a choice from what Atari/Frontier pick.

Top Bottom