Get Rich Slow Schemes

Synthesis and the new Materials Broker lets us put a monetary value on some of the materials.

10 Iron + 10 Nickel = 4 Limpets
1 Limpet ~ 100Cr

So Iron and Nickel are worth ~20Cr a piece with corresponding broker trade down values for every other element.

What valuations can anyone else come up with for terrible money making schemes?

We can sell limpets ?

I'v been dreaming since day 1 of being a scavenger and dismantling and hauling back ship parts to sell.

Synthesis and the new Materials Broker lets us put a monetary value on some of the materials.

10 Iron + 10 Nickel = 4 Limpets
1 Limpet ~ 100Cr

So Iron and Nickel are worth ~20Cr a piece with corresponding broker trade down values for every other element.

What valuations can anyone else come up with for terrible money making schemes?

Is this the mining improvement people was looking for?

Where's the sheer outrage??? Quick FDEV you absolutely MUST nerf this immediately!!!! I DEMAND IT!!one!!eleven11one!eleven

This is absolutely going to destroy the entire economy of ED!!!!

We can sell limpets ?

I'v been dreaming since day 1 of being a scavenger and dismantling and hauling back ship parts to sell.

That would be awesome Salvage .. coupled with some twitch-type game play (eg: accurate cutting of manifolds/ship hull around certain parts etc) .. would make for some fun experiences I think.

Sale of Salvaged Goods: ( List Price / 2* ) - RepairCost = Salvage Payout
* 50% off List Price

1 x Engine .. ( 1,458,935 - 50% ) - 72,9477 = 656,521 cr
1 x burst laser .. ( 75,000 - 50% ) - 3,750.00 = 33,750 cr
1 x Ship Hull .. ( 6,598,400 - 50% ) - 329,920 = 2,969,280 cr

Total payout: 3,659,551 cr
( excluding sale of components of broken modules (eg: Exhaust Manifold from destroyed Thrusters ).

*daydreams*

I'm using Cmdr Thrust's credit farm:

QUUsLd9.png

How much???

NERF IT.....NERF IT NOW....this is ridiculous blah, blah, blah, imbalanced, blah, blah, blah what about the new players, they can get an eagle in less than 6 months this way, blah, blah, blah, this is the reason griefers UA bomb stations blah, blah, blah.

You know what this means? Someone could PAY someone to mine while THEY collect and then SELL the materials for credits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FDev NEEDS to fix this!

You guys are trying to hard...

Search and Rescue: just recover and haul wreckage from Warzones for a grand total of 111 credits each (2.4.09).

QoL Achievement: Unlocked!

How much???

NERF IT.....NERF IT NOW....this is ridiculous blah, blah, blah, imbalanced, blah, blah, blah what about the new players, they can get an eagle in less than 6 months this way, blah, blah, blah, this is the reason griefers UA bomb stations blah, blah, blah.

Blah, blah, blah, play your own way, blah, blah, PvP something something, blah, open, blah, blah, blah, steam stats, blah, blah, credits.

I wonder if anyone has noticed we're taking the pee, or if it just looks too real to tell...?
:D

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

Top Bottom