Getting really fed up now.

Hiyaaa, after investigating the save file we've not found any problems :) if anyone else encounters a problem like this, feel free to pop it on the Issue Tracker or send it over to community@frontier.co.uk with your save file attached!

Edit: this was dealt with via email and with QA/design!
I got two serious questions:
  • Is that a new general service to contact you via email and get assisted within 24 hours? E.g. we have a couple of threads here regarding serious issues like unloading franchise files or people struggeling with guest happiness/ needs/ leaving zoos since November/ December with no (clear ) answer by Frontier.
  • There are a couple of recent threads regarding quality of life improvements for Sandbox mode. If I put these together and send you these via email is there a chance that developers might take them into consideration regarding a future update?
Have a nice stream tonight!

but hes been going on about problems for long time, how can it be.....? im lost

Perhaps you could ask him if he's willing to share any details of the discussion with you. I wouldn't suggest posting any further information about it here though because it's generally not a good idea to share details of support interactions on the forum (and may in fact not be allowed, but I'd have to check the rules and I'm at work so don't really have time...)

Either way though, none of us have the right to request details about another player's interaction with support, even if done with the best of intentions.

Hi all,

@Bo Marit , my thanks to you for the conferencing in the last couple of days.

Everybody else, and to detail a bit of the feedback I was given.... Yes it is true that a lot of problems arose in the Zoo that I submitted the other day but this has been run for 60 in game years by Frontier with no problems at all.

This probably means it was left overnight and somebody was expecting to arrive at work the following morning to starving animals. I don't want to arrive at work to get the aforementioned Netflix Don't *** with Cats experience then do a whole day of work and I am certain that Frontier Devs don't either. I am sure this just makes an already difficult job even more difficult. It's OK receiving bug reports but how do you fix them when you can't see them?

Following another difficulty with Keepers chucking food on the ground and not using the troughs that I noticed today, it was pointed out to me that I was using the wrong feeder. But this isn't always obvious. How many here are placing a food trough for all herbivores? I was but not all of them will use it. So we perceive some bugs when we may be playing the game wrongly or misunderstanding it.

Last edited:

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
I got two serious questions:
  • Is that a new general service to contact you via email and get assisted within 24 hours? E.g. we have a couple of threads here regarding serious issues like unloading franchise files or people struggeling with guest happiness/ needs/ leaving zoos since November/ December with no (clear ) answer by Frontier.
  • There are a couple of recent threads regarding quality of life improvements for Sandbox mode. If I put these together and send you these via email is there a chance that developers might take them into consideration regarding a future update?
Have a nice stream tonight!

Hiya!

• It's not, but for edge cases we like to take a look, especially when our devs have trouble reproducing certain issues :) we keep our eyes on everything! We're working on getting some clarity on which issues are being tackled in a next update so we can respond to some of those threads!
  • You're more than welcome to! We do have our eyes on everything on the forums but you're always welcome to email. Our team use a lot of the forums and general community feedback to drive future updates and what's next for the game :)

Hope this helps!

Top Bottom