Gnosis might be doomed

If the Pilot's Federation isn't blowing smoke up our butts and the Cone Sector is full of Hydra's then the Gnosis really should cancel the trip to the Cone Sector or face potential destruction.

If cone sector is really a region of huge thargoid activity why would Wreaken corp choose the surrounding space in co 70 to build up humanity's fleet. ( My understanding was that cone sector was a non-permit region within the larger col 70 region??) (If memory serves there was a galnet story about federal and Imperial capital class ships being built out there side by side. From the whole Salome plot line we know Wreaken is operating out in col 70.) Maybe it is where the Oresians are hiding out helping humanity build defenses and the PF wants to keep the secret? DW's books mention Goids ( seeing octagonal ships blotting out the stars or some such thing) being in the F. Rift also, but to my knowledge they have not been spotted out there yet. There was also a side note of possible other things to find in the Rift. At any rate it will be interesting to see what the future of the Gnosis holds. (Hopefully the dropping of at least some permit locks.)

I have all my weapons prepared to face anything. We are making this trip. Anyone not willing to take the risk, is still in time to leave the Gnosis.

Hmmm I smell set-up on this one.

I actually believe FDev didn't intend to release the Hydra so soon, it was a surprise for the Gnosis. but they changed the story a bit to cover for this.

It would actually be cool to see an actual impact on the players and have the Gnosis attacked...I mean, yay for humanity! :D

As long as the Gnosis stays out of non-human USS's it will be fine. Even if it's in a Thargoid homeworld system. I'm on the Gnosis, and I wish there was some actual danger, but there isn't.

If cone sector is really a region of huge thargoid activity why would Wreaken corp choose the surrounding space in co 70 to build up humanity's fleet. ( My understanding was that cone sector was a non-permit region within the larger col 70 region??) (If memory serves there was a galnet story about federal and Imperial capital class ships being built out there side by side. From the whole Salome plot line we know Wreaken is operating out in col 70.) Maybe it is where the Oresians are hiding out helping humanity build defenses and the PF wants to keep the secret? DW's books mention Goids ( seeing octagonal ships blotting out the stars or some such thing) being in the F. Rift also, but to my knowledge they have not been spotted out there yet. There was also a side note of possible other things to find in the Rift. At any rate it will be interesting to see what the future of the Gnosis holds. (Hopefully the dropping of at least some permit locks.)

Cone is outside of Col 70. It’s got Permit locked surrounding it, but it’s all out past the far side of Col 70 from the bubble.

To add to the DOOOOM

On reddit someone has reported a transmitter near the Gnosis... Can anyone confirm?

<conspiracy>

Transmitters have been present near the stations that Thargoids have targeted - thargoid sensors point at them when using appropriate codes from the sites indicated by Eagle Eye.

</conspiracy>

Top Bottom