CQC Good Game Thread

Thank all of you guys who participated in CQC tonight.
Special thanks to Pointyvirus and his gang for coming, having the courage and letting people know about CQC! A special place also for all the level 1 who joined CTF! The way to go!
The Discord guys: GG!!! And thanks for not farming me too much! ;)4

...awesome Friday night!!!!

Lots of great matches over the weekend! Unfortunately I don't remember names but it was great to have so many matches in just a couple of days. The mode is so much fun! [heart] I hope there will be plenty more matches in future. Has me even more excited for ship-launched fighters in 2.2, that's for sure.

Speaking as Glamis,

On August 27 I stumbled into a Team game along with among others Dutchy2000 and Curtis R Prophet. Steenpass was there as well, along with Bart7. I felt like I was being allowed to play CQC at the Olympics.

Great fun playing with the elite while Dutchy2000 and CRP were on opposing teams. (I mostly tried to blend into the wallpaper and pop out for a kill when the coast was clear. Yes, I am a coward.)

But then some mischievous subroutine placed the two heavies together against the (at least in my case) lesser lights and it became whack-a-mole (I was the mole.) My apologies to Steenpass that I couldn't give you better support!

Painful, but great fun.

Speaking as Glamis,

On August 27 I stumbled into a Team game along with among others Dutchy2000 and Curtis R Prophet. Steenpass was there as well, along with Bart7. I felt like I was being allowed to play CQC at the Olympics.

Great fun playing with the elite while Dutchy2000 and CRP were on opposing teams. (I mostly tried to blend into the wallpaper and pop out for a kill when the coast was clear. Yes, I am a coward.)

But then some mischievous subroutine placed the two heavies together against the (at least in my case) lesser lights and it became whack-a-mole (I was the mole.) My apologies to Steenpass that I couldn't give you better support!

Painful, but great fun.

Yeah that were some awesome matches :D

BTW maybe you like to join the CQC discord so we can better organize those historic battles ;-) https://discord.gg/014DWLGks4z4Hdg5r

Last edited:
Tell me more about how you use Discord to organize matches.

Thanks!

Hi thane/glamis. We just chat in there mostly but also try and co-ordinate team death matches or something. Me, I´m usually complaining about being killed again. You don't need a microphone. Text chat works fine.

Speaking as Glamis,

Painful, but great fun.
You should have seen the hilarity when the match maker decided to put me plus 3 noobs vs steen pass/curtis/bart7/cpt smoker. Much hilarity ensued. I am pretty decent but that was a little much lol

You should have seen the hilarity when the match maker decided to put me plus 3 noobs vs steen pass/curtis/bart7/cpt smoker. Much hilarity ensued. I am pretty decent but that was a little much lol

Good to hear that the one-sided matches grieve you as well!

I'd much rather go to war with you on my wing than on my posterior.

:)

After multiple attempts I finally managed to get connected to CQC the other night and I had great fun. Thanks to the people who used me for target practice, and the odd one or two who flew through my lasers at the wrong time.;)

Matchmaking and my crappy internet connection willing I'll be back for more.

After multiple attempts I finally managed to get connected to CQC the other night and I had great fun. Thanks to the people who used me for target practice, and the odd one or two who flew through my lasers at the wrong time.;)

Matchmaking and my crappy internet connection willing I'll be back for more.

Welcome Cornelius! It can be a bit daunting at first with everybody blowing you up but after a while, things start to click.

Getting a game seems a little easier these days so I hope you get to have more fun soon:)

Aw, man, last night was very good after 3 weeks of holidays :) I'm still a bit rusty, but it 'll come back eventually. Gg Scoopy, Glamis, Steenpass, Chewbacca (it felt weird shooting you :D) and others who had the will to stay in the biggest of carnages! o7

Aw, man, last night was very good after 3 weeks of holidays :) I'm still a bit rusty, but it 'll come back eventually. Gg Scoopy, Glamis, Steenpass, Chewbacca (it felt weird shooting you :D) and others who had the will to stay in the biggest of carnages! o7

Yeah, it was a good one! I even got to have wine at the same time which is probably why I had to leave in the end :)

Top Bottom