CQC Good Game Thread

Hup!!! Okay, so after a few months (many months?) away, I logged on and immediately was in a match with a ton of epic pilots, and spent my first few matches being a mouse on the ropes. Had some stellar matches with a pilot named Jettix that were really fun, and ended with a guy named Jamfour that was really good -- it took me like 6 maps to get one kill, and that one came towards the end of like three maps where I kept saying, "I'm already late... just one more."

Verdict: CQC is still totally fun. I'm glad the lobby is still getting traffic!

GG yall, lots of good players, lots of fun and I made the second prestige!

But really, while the level 1 loadout for the most part is really good that I can hardly boost is irritating as hell :D

GG yall, lots of good players, lots of fun and I made the second prestige!

But really, while the level 1 loadout for the most part is really good that I can hardly boost is irritating as hell :D
Congratulations!

I know the feeling of Rank 1 New Prestige syndrome. One really misses those brilliant internal modules. :D

You get the good Condor ones back really quickly. After that, it's a looooooooong slog to rank 40 and unlocking pulse lasers for the Imp.

GGs to everybody tonight!!!
Special thanks goes to Dutchy2000 for his patience with us blowing up in front of him all the time!

Once you hit 27 the beams on the imp fighter are a decent substitute.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

GGs to everybody tonight!!!
Special thanks goes to Dutchy2000 for his patience with us blowing up in front of him all the time!
Yes, I have to scrape the shrapnel of your hulls from my windshield all the time. It gets annoying after a while, you guys should come with your own cleanup service.

Last edited:
today a hour waiting for a Match in CQC, who is going to give it back to me?

F...!!!!:mad:

Bla BLa Bla. we use this to make people come to Elite bla bla bla, and it doesn't work

I just tried CQC for the first time in a long time... and it was a lot of fun. Loving the Rapid Cannons on the Imperial Fighter.

I couldn't get any games in anything other than Deathmatch - is this normal?

Last edited:
I couldn't get any games in anything other than Deathmatch - is this normal?
Yes - Deathmatch is usually the busiest, so the only one with matches outside peak times. Team Deathmatch usually has matches at peak times (European evenings). Capture The Flag is generally by appointment only at the moment.

Great game tonight with Dutchie, Steenpass, Blian, Bart, and, earlier, Scoopy. TDM doens't get any better. And the discussion on Discord makes it all feel like family.

Great games last night in team deathmatch, hats off to Sowelu, Ian Doncaster, Glamis, Steenpass, Bart Blain and whoever I missed out. Always fun to see so many high rollers together.

Great games last night in team deathmatch, hats off to Sowelu, Ian Doncaster, Glamis, Steenpass, Bart Blain and whoever I missed out. Always fun to see so many high rollers together.

Some very good battles indeed. Good games!

today a hour waiting for a Match in CQC, who is going to give it back to me?

F...!!!!:mad:

Bla BLa Bla. we use this to make people come to Elite bla bla bla, and it doesn't work

Is this PC or XB1? I have the problem on XB1, never get a match for capture-the-flag or free-for-all and TDM takes 10-15 minutes for a couple of people to arrive for a 2v1, shoddy to say the least...

Top Bottom