Greyed out "Replace All Buttons"

Hi, I've encountered an issue in my zoo where the buttons to replace vandalised objects are greyed out and I am unable to click on them, is this a bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• greyed out buttons.jpg
    greyed out buttons.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 116
It‘s not quite clear what exactly you mean. The Replace All button in you screenshot above the two vandalized bins is not grayed out. everything looks like I would expect it. ?? What happens when you click on it? What happens when you click on the buttons to replace each bin individually?

Hi @Jileha,
Thank you for your reply. Sorry if i wasnt clear, i think its abit hard to see in the screenshot, so here's a side by side comparison with the crime tab in another of my zoos (left is current/broken zoo, right is other/working zoo). As you can see there is a greyish overlay on the buttons on the left, hence my phrasing of "greyed out", the buttons are non functional and nothing happens when i click on them.
buttons comparison.PNG

That doesn‘t look like a button issue per se, but with the entire page not getting the focus somehow. Have you tried restarting the game and/or going back to a previous save?

No, that's not it. Here's a full screenshot of the working tab:
buttons normal - Copy.jpg

If you compare both screenshots you will see that only the buttons are different with that greyish overlay on the first screenshot. This problem persist through saves and restarts, fwiw.

I couldn't tell from the screenshot on the right, but do you have enough money in the zoo that won't let you replace all? I've found that some things like feeding animals will continue to happen even without money, but replacing may be something that requires the money up front?

(Sorry if this isn't it. Was just the first thing I thought of when I saw the greyed options).

Yes, I have enough about $40m, unless that amount is a breakpoint for the game to bug, though i doubt it as there would be many more people with much more money than that encountering this issue.

Dont need to apologize btw! It has been really frustrating as this is my more serious and larger zoo and thus more vandalism occuring that I need to individually click and replace. I appreciate all the replies and efforts to help :)

having same issue. i think it has broken after having some 10 millions. there is no problem in my other zoos with under 1m cash. maybe big wallets cause this problem like naukia said.

having same issue. i think it has broken after having some 10 millions. there is no problem in my other zoos with under 1m cash. maybe big wallets cause this problem like naukia said.

I actually suspect that it has something to do with the amount of money the Zoo has. Maybe I should try out another zoo, and see at which 10 millions it goes broke.

Oh dear - definitely looks like a bug. At least with that amount of cash you can employ more mechanics to fix them?

🤔 Was it already tested if it works again after getting rid of Money? (reducing Entrance Price to 0, planting a huge Forest somewhere, maybe deleting it again because the Removal of Trees also costs Money.......)

Top Bottom