Newcomer / Intro Guardian blueprint acquisition

Hi there
so this is my situation, it could sound stupid (it surely does) but here we are: I'm landed on HD 63154 B3A to recovery what i need to obtain a guardian FDS. I've pass trough all the procedue (the pylons, the sentinel, the relic ecc.) and now i'm in front of the bouncing sphere BUT i cant figure out how to acquire the data i need how am I supposed to scan\acquire the data from the sphere, i've read all the keybind in the option menu but none of the mention a scan function.
So shame on me but anyone can bring light into this misery?

I'm sitting two or three jumps from there and I'll be coming in probably later today for the first time.

Check your fire groups on the right-hand panel. You need to "fire" the Data Link Scanner. All ships have one. It's press and hold, like the honk and the wake scanner.

I ran in to trouble on this. We got a group together to do this and when it was my turn all went well until I had to acquire he data from the sphere. I had it selected, but no go. Eventually I realized I needed to actually point at it, and since it's floating that meant tilt the turret up a little and bob became my uncle. I realized then that I had never shot anything with the SRV that hadn't been level with me.

Hi there
so this is my situation, it could sound stupid (it surely does) but here we are: I'm landed on HD 63154 B3A to recovery what i need to obtain a guardian FDS. I've pass trough all the procedue (the pylons, the sentinel, the relic ecc.) and now i'm in front of the bouncing sphere BUT i cant figure out how to acquire the data i need how am I supposed to scan\acquire the data from the sphere, i've read all the keybind in the option menu but none of the mention a scan function.
So shame on me but anyone can bring light into this misery?
Any update?

Top Bottom