Guardian FSD booster question

I don't think anyone has found yet where to get it from. There are no stats, nothing, just the (unintended?) Information from FD that the pricing has somewhat been changed on that yet undiscovered module.

Is it really undiscovered..?

NL6wpMT.png

XU6J1ZM.png

It looks like I could get it right now, if I had the materials...

Last edited:
:eek: Please tell me how it works and it it's worth it and I will insta-Serial-jump 3kly back to the bubble just to get it.

I just happen to have the necessary materials for it \o/

EDIT: let's also hope it's for Utility Mounts and not internals

Last edited:
I might just have to start on the guardians missions for this one (if it's any good) Wonder what it could do for a Vette's FSD?

V2k.

If it is indeed an FSD booster and is a utility module, then I wonder if they are stackable too like Shield boosters?

FSD booster... now that's a module I've been thinking lately. Good to know that it's already in game, not only in my wildest dreams. I have my hopes high but I also expect some really rear kicking requirements to get one.

Now, how much I must hype myself for having one to get over acquisition requirements?

If this isn't fake, I am concerned about the downside of this.

You'll have to grind your rear off to make it work decently. Actually it won't work decently - it will be ridiculously overpowered and you'll never want to fly without. So you'll do it for every fricken ship. Which will be terribly boring. But you just can't fly without, cos it cuts down the repetition of jumping and jumping and jumping significantly.

It'll be a vicious circle and you'll be asking yourself: "Why am I doing this?" at some point.

You'll have to grind your rear off to make it work decently. Actually it won't work decently - it will be ridiculously overpowered and you'll never want to fly without. So you'll do it for every fricken ship. Which will be terribly boring. But you just can't fly without, cos it cuts down the repetition of jumping and jumping and jumping significantly.

It'll be a vicious circle and you'll be asking yourself: "Why am I doing this?" at some point.

Yeah but think of the distance - the distances we've been harpering on about for who knows how long. Could this upgrade really be the opening gambit for exploration in the Q4 update?

V2k.

What's all this? Ahhh so I no longer have the max possible jump range despite investing hrs & hrs of tedium for the elusive DWEs....hence, I guess I'll have to grind my nuts off some more to avoid feeling like a poor relation.

"Why am I doing this?" - Normal service resumed.

Top Bottom