Guardian Site Issues I had yesterday - No Sentinel Missiles/No pylon light beam/SRV Ammo Synthesis can't shoot after

So I was at the Guardian Structure on SYNUEFE GT-H B43-1 C 4 for the past two days and had the following issues:

Sentinels not using missiles. https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/39779

Pylons not sending beam of light into sky. https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/31131

After running out of ammo, I used synthesis to reload and then couldn't shoot once reloaded. Had to go embark on ship to reload the SRV and then I could shoot again. Waste of mats. https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/34872

All of the issues above were pre-existing when I got there and I either up-voted them or provided additional confirmation.

I'll have a video up in the next day or so and then reply to this thread with the link.

Had some fun taking out sentinels on foot...

EDIT: Added video in post #10 below. Updated Issue Tracker as appropriate for each Issue above.

Last edited:
Don't you love every update that adds something to the game then adds three bugs to the game that was working before the update. Odyssey 5 updates still hasn't fixed many issues. It has been this way for 7 years every time. Does anyone at Frontier actually understand their proprietary Cobra software?

OK, Frontier is pushing the limits of game play and like NASA putting men on the moon with Apollo 11 it took ten years to get it right. Still I see years before Frontier gets it right. Maybe they will need something better than Cobra. One opinion.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issues op, I contributed to the issue trackers you provided!
Thank you, and everyone else, for contributing to the issue tracker. Hopefully these issues will get fixed soon.

Without missiles, the Sentinels don't seem to be as "Dangerous" as they should be. Not sure I would recommend the on foot action when the Sentinels are using missiles. Even with a PDT on the ship, some of the missiles get though occasionally.

Same exact issues plus one more; I was unable to board my ship while in my SRV at the guardian site. The option was not greyed out to board and I even dismissed my ship a couple times to see if that would fix it. I finally gave up and disembarked from my SRV and boarded my ship on foot, leaving my SRV behind.

Same exact issues plus one more; I was unable to board my ship while in my SRV at the guardian site. The option was not greyed out to board and I even dismissed my ship a couple times to see if that would fix it. I finally gave up and disembarked from my SRV and boarded my ship on foot, leaving my SRV behind.
That...sucks.

Same as above, been there with a friend that was doing it for the first time while I had it all done before Odissey.

I explained him and went prepared with my ship positioned so that PDT would take care of sentinels missiles. But none of them ever fired one.
While pilon got activated, the beam was absent.
Didn't run out of ammo so could not confirm on that regard, but I believe OP statement.

At the time I thought it was something instancing related.

Apparently not

Edit: Contributed to the above issue tracker links

Last edited:
My, rather light-hearted, video has been processing on YouTube for a few hours now. When 1440p is finished processing, I'll publish it and then link it in this thread.

Top Bottom