Guests stuck

I am getting complaint that guests are stuck. I went to the guest thoughts panel and I could not find any guests with that thought, so I think they might not be many enough to be in that panel, but still many enough to make into alert.

I think there should be some way to locate stuck guests instead for just going through park yourself and trying to spot them.

I am getting complaint that guests are stuck. I went to the guest thoughts panel and I could not find any guests with that thought, so I think they might not be many enough to be in that panel, but still many enough to make into alert.

I think there should be some way to locate stuck guests instead for just going through park yourself and trying to spot them.
Yup, I spent an hour trying to find 2 guests (I emptied my park) who, for some reason, were just randomly standing on a path like idiots. Ugh. (I also hate the "xxx is not connected to the entrance" or whatever when guests are obviously using the store)

Ah, ride exit is a common place. Ride exit and toilets/restaurants/hotels etc are the places to check.

Top Bottom