Guide / Tutorial Guide to G5 fdl

http://bit.ly/2viMduA

i have tested this guide. it may be useful for those who want to get a fully engineered fdl as quickly as possible. bare in mind that visiting a lot of the player hotspots necessary to complete this in an unengineered ship will be dangerous. especially as you are often stacking risks to complete tasks quickly.

Great guide, Commander. However, this guide is also great for lawfuls, too.

So get out there White Knights and Carebears and get good!

Bang! Bang!

😁

Great guide, Commander. However, this guide is also great for lawfuls, too.

So get out there White Knights and Carebears and get good!

Bang! Bang!

😁
I employ a classic carebear strategy of Eddie Izzard's "The best defense against somebody wielding a bazooka is to run up to them and hug them"

For that, the ship of choice is a full-frag FGS. :LOL:

Cheers. I'm glad for it to be useful to whoever
It's always good to see what others are doing with their ships, because one tends to be kind of locked into one mindset.
I usually engineer my ships a certain way, but when I see somebody do something interesting with weapon synergies for example, I say "oh cool, that might work" and try to build a ship around it. Sometimes it ends up being a build I wouldn't normally think of, but it's working really well and it's different from the other ones, therefore more fun. :)

The prismo fdl is consider the meta ATM but I like this old biweave one. And you don't have to wait a month. I'm still not bored of meta fdls, as long as they're not obscenely megajoule stacked

Last edited:
Top Bottom