Guide / Tutorial Guide to Interstellar Initiatives system Synuefe EN-H d11-96

Python and I assume many other medium ships cannot land at Synuefe GT-H B43-1 C 4.
Synuefe LQ-T b50-1 might be better - I think I ended up skipping GT-H as it was difficult. I though EU-Q was ok - all the smaller sites are more difficult than the larger ones

Edit: That was in a Krait - dbx should be fine anywhere

Yeah I've never had issue landing a small ship in the game, hell I even got a 'Conda in a crystalline shard valley before. For whatever reason I could only get the DBX half a km. from the site at Synuefe EU-Q C21-10 A 3. It's close enough that most missiles can be shot by point defense, but not all. What makes no sense is I'm looking at landing sites that are just as flat if not flatter than the spots that allow me to land. It feels broken, not an intentional mechanic.

[EDIT]: Finally got it near that leftmost pylon, but it was much more sensitive than most sites. Guess it's just these high elevation locations. I'm also an idiot, didn't have pips in weapons hence the point defense not getting all the missiles.

Last edited:
Ferry still leaves at 07:00 (game time) on Thursday, so in about 9 hours, right?

Just making sure I didnt miss any changes. Couldn't find anything in the official sources on the ferry, only what is in the OP of this thread.

Ferry still leaves at 07:00 (game time) on Thursday, so in about 9 hours, right?

Just making sure I didnt miss any changes. Couldn't find anything in the official sources on the ferry, only what is in the OP of this thread.
Yup - unless they mess up like last week - but as long as you are onboard by 07:00 you should travel even if it takes a couple of hours to kick the hamsters.

Meh. I go in my krait 2 no PD. I scare up only a few sentinels at a time or if many show up, hop in the ship and jump out in the guardian lance. Rail gun them to death and go back to the ground to finish up, remembering to collect goodies.

Not recommended if it is your first time or not real good at aiming rail guns.

So i'm now in the system flying around in my FDL, quite happy to see that Indigo dock was added for Segnen supporters, so that's nice.

Gotta warn anyone who plans to support Segnen though, the system security seems pretty strict. I've been pulled over by the authorities twice already.....and I haven't actually started fighting against them, yet.

Beware:
Even though the title of this thread is: "Guide to Interstellar Initiatives system SYNUEFE EN-H D11-96"
That map image posted within appears to be the WRONG map for this system's site - which is on planet 7A.

I just wasted an hour and a half trying to make sense of the site with that map, and in that annoying pitch black night, that barely gets any less annoying with night vision and headlights.
Took a some time to finally figure out you got the wrong map for these large and bent out of shape ruins

Top Bottom