Guys. The Thargoids are swarmed around Maia’s black hole. I think that’s how they travel.

It would be nice if Fdev have a plan for Blackholes outside of them just being pretty to look at.
Maybe the signal is related to something yet to come, like some black holes being used for long jumps and the sound of them can help determine there ability to be used.
I like the idea of SagA being used to jump to the large magellanic cloud where Advanced commanders go to fight Thargoids on their home turf.

I agree, right now they’re very underwhelming. They’re not even a threat. They have no actual gravitational pull, I got within 30 kilometers of one and dropped a canister of limpets and they just sat there.

OF COURSE the cowards wait until I am on the other side of the Galaxy. I cant wait for a good dust up with these bugs. Good find CMDR.

Though if a mothership comes through as well, I might hide in guard this side of the galaxy.
Thank you sir! Now I’m going to Hawking’s Gap to look for Raxxla. Because I’m obsessed with that subject. o7
And also exploration data. Gonna make a stop at the Methuselah Star.

Great OP, here I am trying to quit ED, and you go post something provocative like this!

I will resist the temptation to investigate. I will, I will, I will!
If it makes you feel better, I checked and there’s nothing immediately surrounding the black hole, it’s just that all the signals seem to have originated in that direction due to the sheer quantity.

Those bugs killed my father. I need to find a way to change my Cmdr name to Inigo Montoya....

tumblr_mzdfftsrRx1smu3tmo1_250.gif
hello-my-name-is-inigo-montoya-you-killed-my-father-35905748.png

DDastardly00

D
I'm trying realy hard not to get into this too, to many bugs, but these other bugs are realy trying to pull me back in, aargh.

Stay Strong?

Who am I kidding, going to play this all night tonight!, Plus I am going on a spending spree with sale on. I made the mistake of looking at the store and just about everything in the entire store is on sale, including all of the ship kits, was surprised to see that.

Stay Strong?

Who am I kidding, going to play this all night tonight!, Plus I am going on a spending spree with sale on. I made the mistake of looking at the store and just about everything in the entire store is on sale, including all of the ship kits, was surprised to see that.

You're not realy helping, you realise that no?
Ugh, I like that Adder shipkit but I don't want to spend money on ED right now, ugh, stupid Thargoids.

DDastardly00

D
You're not realy helping, you realise that no?
Ugh, I like that Adder shipkit but I don't want to spend money on ED right now, ugh, stupid Thargoids.

The Adder situation is simple for me, I won't by a ship kit for a ship I barely ever use. That removes a lot of the temptation on most ships for me. The most recent one I purchased was for the Krait mk II and two weeks later I bought the Precision paint pack for it (just before they both went on sale lol). But I don't feel bad about that one, because I use the Krait nearly every day and with the kit and the precision yellow it looks great.

I'll probably stock up on paints but the COVAS are also on sale, I might be tempted to get Celeste.

Top Bottom