Had enough LEAVING

You really need to work on your speech impediment....
Oh, it's starting.
tenor.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Whilst I thoroughly appreciate the efforts of Brother Erei here, the word of Rootstrat is correct. This accord was reached after the end of the second Stuphs Worf Hazzing War, although the truce does teeter on the edge of a knife.

The mods were allowed first dibs on all forum leaving stuff, and I first refusal on all game stuphs. Note that the stuff/stuphs are subtly different in their type.

The only person who has broken this truce up to now, is the heavily feared Yaffle, but he told me that TJ put him up to it, so it was chalked up as an accidental fire incident within the Destuff/phs zone, the DSZ.
Is there a way to trad stuff/stuphs, or can they only be traded within their own type? 🙃

I expect to see your name in that guy's notebook! If enough people quit the forum, I'll eventually get pushed to the back of that book ;)
This is a tricky one, just leaving the forum but not the game and with no stroppyness. 🤔 I'll pencil him in.

You're getting quite near the back with the advent of odyssey, old duck, as we're close to starting a new page however I'm also having a bit of an existential crisis about how to add myself a bit later, I've already bequeathed my stufz to my colleague Mr Hat.

This is a tricky one, just leaving the forum but not the game and with no stroppyness. 🤔 I'll pencil him in.

You're getting quite near the back with the advent of odyssey, old duck, as we're close to starting a new page however I'm also having a bit of an existential crisis about how to add myself a bit later, I've already bequeathed my stufz to my colleague Mr Hat.
Does that mean he'll be the keeper of the records of the departed? God help us

Last edited:
Top Bottom