Hadrian is 20 this December

Do you remember when Frontier first introduced him on the GalNet?

Nova Imperium Unveils Figurehead
07 DEC 3304

Isolationist group Nova Imperium has revealed its choice for Emperor – an eighteen year old man named Hadrian Augustus Duval.

The group’s leader, Imperator Mordanticus, broadcast this message:

“It is incumbent upon me to reveal that Hengist Duval fathered not one but two illegitimate children in his younger days. A few years before meeting Florence Lavigny, he had a brief affair with a slave in the Imperial household. When Hengist’s father discovered this, the matter was hushed up and the slave dismissed. The slave’s son went on to sire a child of his own: Hadrian Duval, grandson of Emperor Hengist Duval. Hadrian was unaware of this until we located him and genetically confirmed his lineage.”

“Arissa Lavigny-Duval is a weak Emperor who must be removed. We call for Hadrian Duval to be recognised as the true heir to the throne!”

The Imperial Herald’s political journalist Cassia Carvalho observed:

“This announcement has shaken the Empire to its very foundations. Having Hadrian as a figurehead has rallied those hardliners more comfortable with the idea of a male Emperor. With a single stroke, Nova Imperium has gained considerable credibility and massively increased its support.”

20? aww that's cute ❤
Ikr, if he become a power play character he will be the one that every one wants to join.

Hadrian Duval Addresses the Empire
13 DEC 3304

Hadrian Augustus Duval, the long-lost grandson of Emperor Hengist Duval, has broadcast a message to the Empire:

“I am no wealthy senator from an entitled family, but someone who has lived an ordinary life. Someone who understands the hardships faced by many Imperial citizens.”

“As Hadrian Jansen, I was a poor child with no family other than my father. Together we scraped a living as independent traders. He never spoke of his past – not even when he died two years ago. That was when I inherited his ship and became a Commander myself.”

“When Imperator Mordanticus informed me of my heritage, I knew I had to accept my identity as a Duval. I’ve seen how diminished the Empire has become, and I know that new leadership is sorely needed.”

“I ask you to honour the legacy of the Duval bloodline. With Nova Imperium, let’s save the Empire we love.”

Oh who cares about Aisling, she is just one of those grey eyed clones. Got stuff encoded spiraling in her nucleic acid double helix. They'll replace her with another specimen of the sleeping genetic missive when the old one wears out. They always think they are individual, people born into a position usually do. It's been going on for a thousand years or Randomius knows for how long.
Dnaconformations.png

Last edited:
Oh who cares about Aisling, she is just one of those grey eyed clones. Got stuff encoded spiraling in her nucleic acid double helix. They'll replace her with another specimen of the sleeping genetic missive when the old one wears out. They always think they are individual, people born into a position usually do. It's been going on for a thousand years or Randomius knows for how long.
Dnaconformations.png
😂

You know what Augustus Brenquith, the Wheel and the Guardians were all about. Data crystals. Marlin probably got a hint of it too. Rockforth, UC, among others. This is the crystalline structure, with all the data still intact. It's in her grey eyes. She has set her gaze onto elysium. It's like, literally having Daft Punk in your DNA.
I guess we'll never know that unless Frontier brings back GalNet. 😂

Deleted member 192138

D
You made the thread in July about news of something that will happen in December.

Top Bottom