General / Off-Topic Happy birthday to me - not that ED would know...

But I'm not saying anything, I'm not bitter, even after all the money I've spent on the game and the time I've put into it - I'm not bitter at all :p

For the homies and the ladies in the house on your birthday give a holla, for all those in ED check my rig and give me something that I wanna.

10 / 20% off a paint job for a cutter, a ship that I ain't gonna wanna, that just aint gonna cutta.

Lay some pressies on a me ED 'cause it's my birthday and maybe we could party like its my birthday.

V2k.

Well I was going to tell you that ED/Frontier does actually care about your B-day if you let them know about it. They give you a % off anything in the store. However, since you use stupid crap like "holla", "that I wanna", and especially "a ship that I ain't gonna wanna, that just aint gonna cutta" I'm not going to give you the link to put your B-Day into so they can send that stuff to you... lmao... English, German, French, something... Pick a dang language and use it... Getto doesn't count as a language, sorry... bawhahahahahahaha

okay I'll be nice and post the link... hehe

https://www.elitedangerous.com/en/prefs/special-day

Thanks. I have put in my special day which was last month. Can I get a special treat in retrospect?

Edit: I already missed out on 2 anniversaries ... was looking for te link last year but couldn't find it :(

Last edited:
tumblr_mtety9OUMW1rka2o5o2_500.gif

Many happy returns..... o7!

Yeah already registered - not got anything in the post / email. They've probably scrapped it as they say in the T&C's it could be stopped at any moment.

V2k.

Top Bottom