❄️ Happy Holidays Competition Winner ❄️

Eltanin Casciani

Community Manager
Hayo Zookeepers!

We're catching up on everything post-holiday season, and part of that is announcing the winner of our Happy Holidays Competition! We hope you had a wonderful festive period, and have loved seeing all the Planet Zoo cards you created in the last few weeks.

It was really tough for us to pick a winner this time, but this one really struck a chord in our hearts, so the winner is...

attila.png

Attila, with this incredible musical-themed entry! We loved the touch you added by having the music read as Jingle Bells, you had our team humming it to themselves all day 🎵 We'll be in touch via email to arrange your prize.

We had so many amazing entries to this competition that we also wanted to show you some of our favourites, so check out below to see some runner-ups!

lea.png

michelle.png

sergio.png

sina.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If i was about to buy one of those for my friends or family I would choose the one created by Michelle - such a beautiful little card 🥰

Wow, congratulations to Attila and everyone else, all those cards are beautiful! I'm very honoured that mine is mentioned, too :giggle:
Thank you for organizing that fun competition!

Top Bottom