Has anyone figured out the limit?

I'm more of a hoarder, i TRY to delete older items but then i think "hmm i might want to update this when i have some more time on my hands" and then i clutter it up to the limit, because i'm too lazy to write down the item description and such. [weird]

25? That does not really offer much in the way of creating say a large set of items. Seem lame. :)

You can delete them when you're done. The limit is only with the uploader; once your file has processed and you download it, you don't need to leave it in the uploader unless you want to. You can create as many items as you want for your own parks or put them in the Steam Workshop.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
You can delete them when you're done. The limit is only with the uploader; once your file has processed and you download it, you don't need to leave it in the uploader unless you want to. You can create as many items as you want for your own parks or put them in the Steam Workshop.

Yes :)

In other words, there is no real limit to the amount of items you can create. It's just the TMT account that can only hold 25 items.
The only hard limit you basically have is then your local HD [wink]

Honestly if you are good about keeping all the original files organized under a folder of finished items that gets backed up regularly, it's really not a big deal if you have to go back and redo one.

Top Bottom