Has been fixed "experimentals bugs" on Colonia bridge phase 3 enhanced frame shift drives?

There was so far ZERO information about "FiX" for this issue. I myself impatiently wait for fix to be able add heat reduction special for FSD used on my T9 because it regularly need use heatsink for hyperjumps (it practically overheats on every jump). @Bruce G it will be really nice if Frontier can give some updated info to this matter. It was officially recognized issue and it would be therefore fair to keep players informed about planned fix (maybe Update 11?). I understand that there may come reason(s) why it will not happen, but still give players info about (at least some) planned fixes is better as to stay silent.
I solved the problem of overheating for T9 by replacing the power plant and now it is almost cold

There is none, they are now hard-locked non-modifyable. The workaround was only for when the application of the experimental failed. Now it's impossible to even select.
Things haven't changed. That message was always there since "the fix" for the server errors when attempting to apply experimentals, and the method to work around it (transferring the to-be-modified FSD from storage) still works.

Things haven't changed. That message was always there since "the fix" for the server errors when attempting to apply experimentals, and the method to work around it (transferring the to-be-modified FSD from storage) still works.
Thanks, that's a relief. I should possibly slap mass manager on that stored 6A just in case. That raises the question if that works for the recent grade 6 overcharged power plants too ? They could sure need thermal spread.

Thanks, that's a relief. I should possibly slap mass manager on that stored 6A just in case. That raises the question if that works for the recent grade 6 overcharged power plants too ? They could sure need thermal spread.
Nope, tried various ways but the PPs are hard coded to not allow any experimentals.

Top Bottom