Haunted Mansion

Hey,

Don't know if this has been suggested. but a Haunted mansion like track/Train with walkon boarding system would be a fun addition to planet Coaster ��

Last edited:
You mean an omnimover?

There are many variants of this, from ghost trains to, as you say, the haunted mansion. Some ghost trains work by having a slower station (but still moving) and then once the car leaves the station it speeds up again. With rides like the haunted mansion, there is a moving walkway for you to board the cars, so the trains work at a constant speed.

So +1 to this idea [happy]

Last edited:
You mean an omnimover?

There are many variants of this, from ghost trains to, as you say, the haunted mansion. Some ghost trains work by having a slower station (but still moving) and then once the car leaves the station it speeds up again. With rides like the haunted mansion, there is a moving walkway for you to board the cars, so the trains work at a constant speed.

So +1 to this idea [happy]

Even if programing wise they can't get the continually moving platform we can have one leave when one enters. Most importantly with an Omnimover is turnning the cart to control field of vision on a dark ride.

Even though it was not an omnimover, didn't someone make a ride where the cars could be turned to control the field of view in RCT3?

Even though it was not an omnimover, didn't someone make a ride where the cars could be turned to control the field of view in RCT3?

Somebody completely redid the haunted mansion but it was all mods.

[video=youtube_share;LxjVLiVzjFk]https://youtu.be/LxjVLiVzjFk[/video]

That is really great. That reminded me, there was a cheat which allowed us to record using the (I believe it was called) the Flying Camera. I hope that we can use a system like that in Planet Coaster with an in game video recorder (I forget what we used in RCT3).

Top Bottom