Have multiple keepers enter an habitat

As far as I am aware, only one keeper can enter a habitat to work in there. The other's can't start cleaning if one of their colleagues is feeding.
This makes some big enclosures, especially the mixed ones, a pain...

Please frontier, if able, implementing multiple keepers working in a habitat would be highly appreciated!

You can have as many keeps as you like per habitat BUT you can only have one gate. I'd like to see multiple gates to make it easier to keep larger habitats clean and the animals fed and therefore spread across the whole habitat.

That is an excellent idea. It would be great if multiple keepers entered habitats so that multiple animals could be fed and given drinking water when required. Also having multiple vets and other staff members into a habitat would allow for multiple animals being served properly and taken care of sooner when they become injured or ill. That means that illnesses and injures would be treated faster if multiple vets and caretakers were able to go inside any habitat with multiple animals.

By also having multiple staff member enter the same habitat at the same time, this would reduce the heavy workload that one staff worker would face as well as provide better, faster and more efficient services to the animals, as well as making sure that other too tired staff return to their staff room quickly to get some rest and recharge their energy gauges quicker before taking the next job later on.

That is an excellent idea. It would be great if multiple keepers entered habitats so that multiple animals could be fed and given drinking water when required. Also having multiple vets and other staff members into a habitat would allow for multiple animals being served properly and taken care of sooner when they become injured or ill. That means that illnesses and injures would be treated faster if multiple vets and caretakers were able to go inside any habitat with multiple animals.

By also having multiple staff member enter the same habitat at the same time, this would reduce the heavy workload that one staff worker would face as well as provide better, faster and more efficient services to the animals, as well as making sure that other too tired staff return to their staff room quickly to get some rest and recharge their energy gauges quicker before taking the next job later on.
As others have said above, this already happens.

Ah, OK. We shall see if there are any improvements to staff later on when new updates are released.

I got a screenshot from 29 January 2020, with 2 zoo keepers cleaning and 1 feeding at the same time. (Flamingo habitat)
That was in a specific breeding zoo with only a few species, tbh.

Maybe they could add a Option for Enclosures where the Player can choose that at least 2 or 3 Keepers should enter instead of only one

Multiple keepers should enter your zoo's habitat without having any limitation on the quantity of keepers you want. The only limitation would be how many keepers you have in your zoo, as well as in each individual work zone.

Great. You can upload your screenshot.
Don't trust comments on a forum?

But here we go:

20200129202041_1.jpg

I have tried to upload screenshots, but for some reason they do not upload. All my screenshots are in .png files so they should upload. I guess that's a forum bug, so that needs fixing.

I always make sure that my images are small. The file size is small, and still images refuse to upload. On other game forums, you can even upload 10MB bitmap images without any errors or glitches.

I always make sure that my images are small. The file size is small, and still images refuse to upload. On other game forums, you can even upload 10MB bitmap images without any errors or glitches.
Don't know what else could be the Reason. Maybe a Moderator could help you

Top Bottom