Haystack Dryer / Family Dryer

I made one of those Haystack dryers for your peeps to dry off in after riding your water rides!

The pieces are grouped by type so it's really easy to recolor. Note: This is NOT a toolkit item...just a regular blueprint made out of vanilla in-game scenery objects.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1624428588

iV7aox7.jpg

4x4dQnY.jpg

O3l4rEg.jpg

it even has the heat lamps like the real ones!

q4sEOEk.jpg

I updated it to include sound and light effects. The red heat lamps periodically turn on and speakers play a whooshing breeze sound. If you don't want the effects to play, just set the bottom sequencer on the back of the dryer to trigger only.

Another RTCMaster is back in business. Congrats and thanks for this great item.

I hope I will finish my first object until next weekend too. [wacky]

Wow, fella. That's just perfect. And thanks so much for taking the effort to make it easy to recolour [big grin]

Aww... Thanks. I updated it to include sound and light effects. The red heat lamps periodically turn on and speakers play a whooshing breeze sound. If you don't want the effects to play, just set the bottom sequencer on the back of the dryer to trigger only.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hayo!

I have moved this thread from the Placeholder Scenery forum to the Shops and Stalls forum, which will be renamed to Shops and Scenery, so that this thread will be preserved during the upcoming Forum Revamp in March 2019.

Top Bottom