Heading off to Beagle Point...

I'm planning on sailing my carrier Aurora V2J-6TY up to Beagle Point and over to Oevasy SG-Y d0.

There will be a stopover of around a day(?) at Sag A* for those wanting to see the SBH in person, then on to Beagle Point for those who want to see the galaxy from the flip side.

The carrier is fueled, so no need for donations (although if you want to donate after we leave and there's space on board, the market is set to buy very cheaply).

I'm leaving sometime on Thurs, 28 Jan 3307 after the weekly flip. The ship should be parked in the Lembava system later today. Permissions are set to Anyone. The carrier will not be staying long, as it is my aim to be back by Wed, 10 Feb. Feel free to hop on board, leave whenever, hop back whenever. You can leave or take the Cylon Taxi home if you want once we get to the other side, doesn't matter to me. You can even stow away if you like. I'll never know.

Schedules aren't guaranteed. The ship will basically be charting whenever I notice that the next jump can be mapped, but it'll be a pretty straight shot. I'll post updates in this thread.

In any case, the Aurora is heading out, and I thought I'd throw the offer up for anyone wanting to fly to points beyond. 🍻

Top Bottom