Heading to Beagle point

Hi Cmdrs,

I was travelling on Neutron Highway to Beagle point and detoured off to refuel. I then could not get back on to the highway and now to be able to reach the nearest stars I have to use FSD boost all the time. Is this normal to have to use the FSD +50% and 100% FSD boost all the time?

Any help appreciated.

o7 Cmdrs.

Hi Cmdrs,

I was travelling on Neutron Highway to Beagle point and detoured off to refuel. I then could not get back on to the highway and now to be able to reach the nearest stars I have to use FSD boost all the time. Is this normal to have to use the FSD +50% and 100% FSD boost all the time?

Any help appreciated.

o7 Cmdrs.

Depends if you're travelling through a sparser patch of space - but yeah in some areas it's totally normal.

Hi Cmdrs,

Any help appreciated.

o7 Cmdrs.
Depends on your jump range. 40Ly is enough to go from Sag-A to Beagle pretty much in a straight line. I did that last year and needed injections only for the last few jumps to Salomé's Reach and back.

What the above Cmdrs said it correct the Milky way is not homogenous with star density. there is void between the spiral arms, like curled fingers. So you are basically jumping from one finger to the next. if you go out far enough to a tip, there may in fact be uncrossable void because there are NO stars there to do so, requiring you to move up a finger enough to cross. I had that happen to me a few times.

Top Bottom