Heart Felt Condolences For Queen Elizabeth II.

Dying. What a weird concept. One day you are there and the other you are not. It can happen to all of us. All of your memories, feelings and experiences gone and there is nothing you can do about it.

But to Paraphrase Einstein. She isnt really gone. She is just over a Hill of time we cant look past. No one is ever really gone. Never forget that.

I've worked every day of my life yet have to live in a 38m2 flat.
My wildest dream is to have a garden, but I have to pay for non-jobs to live in castles.
Liz has done well but perhaps we shouldn't celebrate the terrible system.

That's the thing, though, innit?

Regardless of what people might think about royalty, wealth or "the system", Elizabeth was just a properly honourable, decent, person.

Without wishing to make this a discussion about how things are these days, it seems like, right from the time she was a child, she was aware of the benefits AND drawbacks of her life and she just accepted all of it with grace, dignity and humility.
She probably spent a lot of her life doing stuff she'd rather not have done but she got on with it because she knew it was expected of her.

It's a characteristic we could do with a lot more of these days.... especially from remaining members of her family.

I've worked every day of my life yet have to live in a 38m2 flat.
My wildest dream is to have a garden, but I have to pay for non-jobs to live in castles.
Liz has done well but perhaps we shouldn't celebrate the terrible system.
At this time the important thing to remember is the floor space of your flat?

Top Bottom