HELP: Crashed into the GREAT ANNIHILATOR...

Aw, that was disappointing...

No doomsphere, just the usual gravitational lensing effects...

I didn't even crash into it... well, technically I did, but it was such a slow bump that my dropout went without hull or system damage. I could approach to 252 km before the DEVs' babyfence pushed me back.

Nothing to see here:

Great Babynator 2,  pathetic.jpg

On to new adventures, on to the neutron star rallye!

Haggis McMoose,
Action Explorer

You were as helpful as ever! THANK YOU, COMMUNITY!

Oh sweet melons, those Neutrons are gonna kick fifty shades of stuffing outta you if you're not extra - careful rofl

My fellow commanders,

why do I get the distinct feeling that your impression of my skills at risk assessment is a bit ...negative...ish? The FAILBLAZER runs smooth and cold with a hull integrity of a shining 97 percent and my two beloved repair modules still more than half loaded!

Combine that with a hull mass light as a feather (...of a Fomalhaut Gargantucrow) not impaired by the obesity coming from shiny little girl junk items such as shields, weapons or heatsinks and there is nothing to fear out there!

...maybe except little girls loaded with weapons, shields and heatsinks, now those are a nightmare!

Haggis McMoose,
Neutron star nailer!

Tee hee hee you so much as sneeze after exiting witchspace in front of a neutron and you'll be frying eggs on your dash. Throttle at 1%? Deep - fried McHaggis

Your skills at getting out of trouble are superb as this thread clearly illustrates. Seems that your skills at landing yourself there are equally honed......I cannot help but think that there's a pesky neutron out there, giggling with delight, eagerly awaiting your arrival :D

Top Bottom