Help with error messages

So is TMTK down and nothing can be posted? Seems like thats the case as I haven't seen any new items posted recently.

So is TMTK down and nothing can be posted? Seems like thats the case as I haven't seen any new items posted recently.

Yeah, it's been like that for a week almost. Gonna be quite a queue when or if it goes back online.

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello! We are aware that there is a problem with the Thememaker's Toolkit. It seems to be a problem on our end and we are looking into it. we ask people to file reports so they can help our dev team fix the issue and we hope to have another update for you soon.

We believe the issue has been resolved on our end, but need people to test it out and let us know!

There seems to be some instability when attempting to upload to the workshop, so far PlanCo crashed on me twice. I'll keep trying, might just be on my end.
Anyone having similar issues?

Edit: Issue seemed to be on my end though i couldn't identify the exact cause. I can confirm TMTK and the Workshop work as intended.

me happy

Last edited:
my tests today morning are succesful too.

thanks

but further I hold on my meaning that it would be better to get a downloadable toolkit for import and testing offline.

Top Bottom