CQC Help

Yup I get that every time I tried......Guess people just aint playing this dead horse despite the new window dressing :) What a complete waste of dev time. Shoulda instead fixed the core game guys.

Best chance for a game is Deathmatch, especially out of peak hours, though Team often works. Capture the Flag I've never seen a game.
Best times tend to be 7-11pm UTC weekdays, more at weekends (which may or may not be any use whatsoever to your time zone...) - the wait times have gone down a lot since Arena was released, especially at peak times, but can still be very long.

And AI opponents, even terrible ones just to pad the numbers, would be really useful.

Hi. Is there a problem with the servers currently? Haven't been able to join a game in 3 days. Waited for an hour last night. Just couldn't find a match. I'm in NZ and usually play around 9pm-late Are there really so few players on at this time? Thanks JR

Hi. Is there a problem with the servers currently? Haven't been able to join a game in 3 days. Waited for an hour last night. Just couldn't find a match. I'm in NZ and usually play around 9pm-late Are there really so few players on at this time? Thanks JR
Update, did get a good long game, but did still have to wait for an hour for the match to start.

Top Bottom