Helpful Planets.

I have come across a most "herlpful " Planet.You know when youre in your SRV and come across a stash of Canisters?So you call in your ship and head off to it to transfer the Cargo.Then you spend the next 10 mins looking for the remainder,mostly never finding them again.Well this Planet i found SHOWs you where to go!As you trundle across its surface you leave Luminous Pink Tyre tracks!Its a doddle to retrace your journey!

If you are interested,its Wargis 4,High metal Content World with some quite rare elements.I came across 4 HUGE "hangers/Factories" last night,there were some Canisters there with high value contents guarded by 4 Skimmers.I couldnt find anything about the Structures.There were no Data Points to scan,nothing written on the sides of the Structures which seemed to be active given the sounds they were producing.Nothing showed on the Planetary surface map,so its a bit of an enigma.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Pink you say :)
KOh1Kfbh.jpg

You're right, coloured planets are very helpful for seeing where you've been. Especially around geological/biological sites I find.

Is this like "Dav's Hope"?
Love the avi, ex LMA(SM) here.
No it was just a regular High Metal Content Planet.I have come across all manner of stuff,crashed Space Junk,derelict Ships and a lot of Automated Mining Complexes with many goodies to be had.
I am an ex MA,78 to 86 spent most of my time at Haslar.

Top Bottom