Horizons High Paying Combat Missions

I frequent the core worlds when I do bounty hunting, Sol, Nanomann etc. I am allied with every faction in Sol and have 100% with the fed plus I'm a Master in combat. I never see combat missions anymore. Most of the factions in Sol for instance are in a boom right now but still I find no high paying combat missions. The most I'll see is around 130k for a "hit" mission which gets me a bounty. No more hunt "x" pirate or trader missions anymore.

Does it matter that I'm in the core systems? Maybe if I go a couple dozen ly's out and try some fed systems that distance I'll get some in the millions. I literally never see combat missions for my rank anymore. All are competent or below

By creating mission variants, they've lowered the chance that each mission will appear. It also seems that they may have made it so that the missions available depend on economy/government or increased that reliance if that already existed. Just an observation.

I'm pretty much done with Elite missions for a while, too many of the new missions don't work correctly and the ones I used to do don't show up enough.

I think what it needs is a LOT more missions showing but with the ability to 'filter' them.

It would be nice to be able to set the mission filter to 'bounty hunting' or 'trade mission' and just get a screen full of the exact missions you wish to do.

Someone from the steam forums mentioned the combat missions depend on the civil unrest in the system. For my example everyone was having a boom so I wasn't getting any combat missions. Makes sense. So now I need to find a system I'm allied with that also has civil unrest. Any ways of filtering this? Or do I have to scan each fed system and just look in the system view?

Someone from the steam forums mentioned the combat missions depend on the civil unrest in the system. For my example everyone was having a boom so I wasn't getting any combat missions. Makes sense. So now I need to find a system I'm allied with that also has civil unrest. Any ways of filtering this? Or do I have to scan each fed system and just look in the system view?

Look at the Galnet lists. I think there is one for systems in civil war. It only shows 10 of them, but it might give you somewhere to start.

Top Bottom