Higher than normal damage swarm

Has there been an observation where the swarm does an inordinate amount of damage? I've killed many interceptors and scouts but in beta (so it may be a beta thing) in open with others in the same instance, my hull was being peeled off at an incredible rate from when the swarm hit me.

I've tanked the swarm before, even in beta, and hadn't seen the hull coming down this fast before.

To be fair there were some other buggy things happening. Flashing green screen, rubberbanding enemies, etc.

Last edited:
Not quite the same but I recently had a Cyclops (Live Version NOT Beta) that was spawning twice as many Swarms as usual - 4 at the start, 2/heart thereafter

This might not be the same thing but I was reading something about if you don't kill a heart within a certain amount of time the big Thargoids get cross and do a ton of additional damage, can't remember of this amps up swarm damage too.

Slightly concerned about my Google search history and half expecting the cops to show up asking me to explain why I have been trying to find out how to kill scouts and the best weapons to use to do so. Hoping they are smart enough to realise I don't mean boy scouts.

Slightly concerned about my Google search history and half expecting the cops to show up asking me to explain why I have been trying to find out how to kill scouts and the best weapons to use to do so. Hoping they are smart enough to realise I don't mean boy scouts.
What do you have against girl scouts? Did they sell you stale cookies, or what?

:p :eek: I'll get my coat...

What do you have against girl scouts? Did they sell you stale cookies, or what?

:p :eek: I'll get my coat...

Nothing and not researching how to kill them either :)

They don't sell cookies in the UK, it's a shame because people randomly turning up at my Amazon deliver portal bearing biscuits would be nice.

Top Bottom