HoloLens PlanetCoaster

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Does Frontier need to make adaptations to the game to make it work with the HoloLens? If so, if those adaptations cost a lot of time, it would not be advisable, because the HoloLens is quite expensive, so there won't be a lot of players that will buy the HoloLens at first. Time could then better be invested in something else.

I do like the idea of 'walking around' in my own theme parks!

I think it will be cheaper when Hololense is at its public release, that looks like it's a development model. I don't think its cheap enough like oculus rift to appeal to gamers. If it does get cheaper, this would be awesome to add into the game. Imagine being able to build a park right in your living room!!![squeeeeee][squeeeeee][squeeeeee]

I think it will be cheaper when Hololense is at its public release, that looks like it's a development model. I don't think its cheap enough like oculus rift to appeal to gamers. If it does get cheaper, this would be awesome to add into the game. Imagine being able to build a park right in your living room!!![squeeeeee][squeeeeee][squeeeeee]
Sure, it's would be amazing ...

But even if it's half the price, no, even if it's 25% of the price ... it's still too expensive to be used by a large number of people.

On the preview site, they say "Transform the way you work, explore commercial possibilities"
This will be used in industry (and it's what they target if you see the pictures on the website), and sadly not by gamers.

It's not like the VR.

Top Bottom