[LFG] Homeless Longjohn no more?

So, I feel like I am rapidly exhausting my independent strings...and thought I might see if there is group out there that would tolerate me more than a few minutes.

I have some specifics:

NOT MOBIUS thanks but no thanks.
A group that plays mostly in Open.
Preferably a group in the Australasian region because of my location, but not completely necessary.
Preferably Alliance affiliated - that is my superpower affiliation after all.

You should be warned I have two kids, a wife and a dog so my time online is limited...but I am fairly hard working when actually online. Not really too bothered about 'law' and 'Illegality' to be fair - not to say I want to inflict pain and grief on player characters but if its Powerplay or RPG related gameplay I am all for it of course.

PM's appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
You Can Join Us!

The Misfits of Science and Research are looking for players to join our team! We have taken control of a system, expanded to a second system, and in expansion for a third system. For the growth we are experiencing, we need you to join our Wing! Our aim is to explore the galaxy and seek out the unusual, unique, and the downright weird. We are first and foremost a PvE group and play on the PS4. The Misfits of Science and Research, doing crazy stuff so the rest of the galaxy doesn't have to, because we Aim to Misbehave!!! Join us in shaping the Elite Dangerous galaxy! Join us by visiting our INARA page: MSR Wing

Thanks All - but I have decided to join the Alliance Elite Diplomatic Corp. See you all in the black Commanders!

EDIT: BTW does anyone know how to add the sip register details to your INARA sig?

Top Bottom