Hope for better UI :(

Hello,
I wish so much to have better UI in this game, same like Planet Coaster has <3

Let me explain it. For example, trying to identify the thief:
Planet Coaster: click on some visitor, choose Group finance and see if this visitor is a thief, then I click on another visitor and tab Group finances is active. Thats AWESOME and much less clicking..
Zoo: click on visitor, choose tab finances, not a thief, then I click on another visitor and I have to choose tab finances again. Bad. Too much clicking. 3500 visitors.
(same with minds tab ofc)

The worst it is with animals. I want to check immunity, I click on animal, click on the tab genetics, another animal I have to choose the tam again. Why it is not remebered? It is so insane to click on every animal in my Zoo twice to check immunity or fertility or something.

TBH I have to stop play the Zoo for a while, because this annoys me so much, that I better go play Coaster. Sorry, but so much clicking all the time is really painful in the Zoo. Filters are not saved too, once I choose in the filter some species, I check some, then release them into the wild (window with filtered animals is closed automatically), next time I have to filter them again (Franchise mode). Micromanagement without filters can't work properly. In this game I only have to click click click on something and can't enjoy the 5* graphics or focus on improving the scenery. Just because micromanagement without these basic tools can't work.

Notifications
Thats all painful in Zoo, but at least in Coaster I am notified about thefts from visitor, so I can better locate them and eject them instantly. In Zoo are thefts kinda ignored. Again, 3500, try to find them. Security guards worked halfly, sometimes player MUST help them.

I really wish you can take a look on filters and saving last player actions in tabs, as I said, in Coaster game this works. I am huge fan of these games and I found out that I have to tell you my opinion.

Sorry for my english.

msl

Filters are not saved too, once I choose in the filter some species, I check some, then release them into the wild (window with filtered animals is closed automatically), next time I have to filter them again (Franchise mode). Micromanagement without filters can't work properly.
Heard that one quite often. I would prefer saved filters too. We also got saved filters for the animal market etc.

Notifications
Thats all painful in Zoo, but at least in Coaster I am notified about thefts from visitor, so I can better locate them and eject them instantly. In Zoo are thefts kinda ignored. Again, 3500, try to find them. Security guards worked halfly, sometimes player MUST help them.
Bought PC after I got PZ and have to admit, that one works a bit better for me. They changed notifications in PZ a while ago - I preferred how this was before the change.

I have no comparison, so I don't miss anything from Planco. What I struggle with is the sorting of staff. I wish I could sort by type AND workzone at the same time.

Top Bottom