Horizon. (another non sense)

I dare any and all of you who think Odyssey is worthy, go and play Horizon for ONE hour and tell me that Odyssey is GOOD.
Come on White Knights, come out from the shadows of Odysity and fight for what is DOOOOOoom.

Months after the release of EDO, most people on this forum topic i can be assumed to be overall happy with Odyssey. Everybody else isn't here.

Months after the release of EDO, most people on this forum topic i can be assumed to be overall happy with Odyssey. Everybody else isn't here.
I won't believe that for a moment! They may not play the game, but they are here - like souls haunted by the future they might have had were their lives not cut short and unable to leave for their resting place - some heaven-like place with Cloud Cities (Sorry - City) and Ship Interiors and actually not in Alpha (i.e. It doesn't exist)

I won't believe that for a moment! They may not play the game, but they are here - like souls haunted by the future they might have had were their lives not cut short and unable to leave for their resting place
If you count the die-hard forum posters its not that big. Its generally the same people over-and-over.

Oh, and of course there are the 1-5 post fly by posters that drop their bomb and leave.

And then there are people like me that gave up on the game a few months ago but stop by occasionally to see if some big turn-around has happened with the game. Which apparently hasn't. See you in another month or two.

Top Bottom