Horizon line in VR tilted to the left. How to fix it?

After the January patch, I noticed that in VR mode in the game - the horizon line and the cockpit itself (the scanner and the lower edge of the glass) are slightly tilted to the left. About 1 degree. In all other games and in the Oculus S app itself, everything is fine. But as soon as I start the ED-game, the screen is tilted. Pressing the F12 button does not affect the correction of this tilt. Can there be any other settings to align the screen and the horizon line strictly horizontally?

The default position in elite has always felt off for me too, slight tilt and definitely not central, it's very noticeable in the system map and FSS where you have a definite flat plane to judge it by.

ok i solved this myself - its about the angle the headset is at when you boot up oculus home. Try keep it level, you will notice the difference. Quite tricky getting it exact, as sometimes you don't realise your head is tilted. When you get it bang on, your whole game will look a tad sharper too :)

The solution to the problem for the HP Reverb G2 helmet is to clear the WMR environment data (as in the screenshot).

Очистка wmr.jpeg

Top Bottom