News Horizons Release Date – Tuesday 15th December

Maybe Sony have got exclusivity this time on Horizons. And Xbox version wont come or be supported until 2018.
And the resulting fan storm would bring an appropriate retirement to exclusivity deals, of which can make customers go mad with publishers messing about.

Maybe Sony have got exclusivity this time on Horizons. And Xbox version wont come or be supported until 2018.
And the resulting fan storm would bring an appropriate retirement to exclusivity deals, of which can make customers go mad with publishers messing about.

Horizons is coming to xbox in 2016. More than likely the 2nd quarter. David Barden said that Xbox will always have the same as PC does.

But it doesn't because PC now has horizons and xbox doesn't. So there is a time difference on features. Sony may still get access to horizons before Microsoft...;). Or at the same time.

But it doesn't because PC now has horizons and xbox doesn't. So there is a time difference on features. Sony may still get access to horizons before Microsoft...;). Or at the same time.

Time frame will more than likely never be the same. But everything that comes to PC will be ported to Xbox. This was confirmed by the founder and CEO of Frontier Elite Dangerous, David, himself.

Time frame will more than likely never be the same. But everything that comes to PC will be ported to Xbox. This was confirmed by the founder and CEO of Frontier Elite Dangerous, David, himself.

Is there an expected release date for Horizon on Xbox One yet?

I hope it will take another couple of months. Otherwise i pre-ordered the Division for nothing.. lol

From March 8, i will take a small break form Elite. I think, maybe.

I'm really excited and eagerly anticipating the announcement for the horizons rollout on Xbox one. Good job being awesome Braben keep it up!

Top Bottom